Good Deal on a Sediment Bulb

GoldenMotor.com

JohnThomas Sorrels

Dec 28, 2011
Ramona/ San Diego
I'm not sure if this info has been posted here before but this seems like a good deal for a somewhat old looking sediment filter. My dad had ordered it for a 50's M.F. he has in Romania and had it sitting on the kitchen table, it's nice and small, has a valve built in, and is under $15.00. 3/8" pipe thread with a screen filter on the top and 1/4" outlet(s). Below is a link to the store he bought it from and a picture of it in my hand...

http://www.tractoropolis.com/index....ult&search_in_description=1&keyword=180141M91

DaveC

Jul 14, 2010
Boise, ID
You gotta watch the ones you get off of eBay, especially the ones from India that say they are for an Enfield motorcycle. The tops are injection molded polypropalene plastic painted aluminum color. I'm going to use it anyway but I thought to inform y'all :)

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
The better one off ebay would be Cubcadet ,John deer, or better yet Chusman scooter witch were brass.........Curt

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
You gotta watch the ones you get off of eBay, especially the ones from India that say they are for an Enfield motorcycle. The tops are injection molded polypropalene plastic painted aluminum color. I'm going to use it anyway but I thought to inform y'all :)
Thanks for the heads-up. I wondered about that. I got the NAPA one. It's metal. It's no lightweight though.

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
The ones here at Fleetfarm are bigger then the Cub and Deer ones. But would work,they also have bigger thread 3/8 I think insted of 1/8...........Curt