Authentic-ish Harley boardtrack build (any input?)

GoldenMotor.com

Texhun

Aug 2, 2011
Rosebud Texas
Or maybe some good names for it could be, RoadRunner, RatRunner, Ratly Davidson, Fart butrner, or because it's got the suicide shift, The Rat Attack. LOL Your name options are kind of endless for this machine.

bird

Dec 5, 2011
prunedale, CA
Gravely parts are starting to get real expensive and I already had several running briggs in my shop, mostly convenience. I would have picked a better engine but my funds are limited right now.

RicksRides

Feb 22, 2012
osceola IN
If you need any gravely stuff, model L anyways I now have 13 complete engines and a crapload of oem parts. I always thought a gravely would look great in a BTR with the t heads external puh rods etc.. NICE BUILD by the way Rick

bird

Dec 5, 2011
prunedale, CA
Oh wow! Id love to do another build depending on price, what could you pricewise for a close-to runner? Those engines are so neat!

RicksRides

Feb 22, 2012
osceola IN
Im sure we can work something out, they were actually made by studebaker bout 20 miles from here, still hard to come by I literally stumbed into these chasin a part. Now I get to spend my vacation loading transporting and catologing all of them. I have pics in the boardtracker forum.