Frame??

GoldenMotor.com

george.k.

Oct 28, 2011
greece
hello,my name is George and is my first post!i am for Greece so, sorry if my english are not so good.i would like to build a boardtrack racer.i am searching for a frame and i was wondering where i can find one or if you know someone that can make one for me.i talked to Pat(sportsman)but he has a lot of work so...
i like cyclone style like this!

Attachments

brett7777

Aug 19, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
I will have a spare worksman INB frame soon. I would have to find out how much to ship it to Greece. I am in New Zealand.
It is a standard worksman industrial newsboy frame, does not have the drop loop, but it does have the Sportsman idler sprocket bracket.
So if you wanted the drop loop in the frame, then you would need to add it.

george.k.

Oct 28, 2011
greece
thanks for your answer brett!my problem is that i can not make drop loop in the frame myself.so iam serching for a complete drop loop frame.anyway thanks again!

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish

george.k.

Oct 28, 2011
greece
thanks velodrome!!i think it seems perfect for me!you have right about shipping...
you now if you live in Greece everything are so difficult!xaxa

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
hello,my name is George and is my first post!i am for Greece so, sorry if my english are not so good.i would like to build a boardtrack racer.i am searching for a frame and i was wondering where i can find one or if you know someone that can make one for me.i talked to Pat(sportsman)but he has a lot of work so...
i like cyclone style like this!
Γειά σου Γιώργο, μπορείτε επίσης να επικοινωνήσετε με Dan στο taylar μοτοσικλέτες, χτίζει έθιμο τα πλαίσια που είναι πολύ κοντά να τορπιλίσουν δεξαμενή αερίου το αρχικό κυκλώνα Διοικητικό Συμβούλιο Track Racer είναι το στυλ και το εμπρός πιρούνι των φύλλων την άνοιξη!

Wifes θεία μου τη ζωή στην Αθήνα, όπου θα βρίσκονται στην Ελλάδα;

Επιτρέψτε μου να ξέρω αν, κάτι που μπορώ να κάνω για να σας βοηθήσει να πάρετε νέο δημιουργήσετε το δικό σας ξεκίνησε, ok.

Ειρήνη Crazy Horse.
P.S. George, Here's his contact info:
το όνομά του είναι Dan,
Taylar Motorbikes. 661-341-0192.
Και e-mail του:
[email protected]

Dan μπορεί να χτίσει μια Διοικητικού κυκλώνα δρομέας Track Σας αρέσει αυτή η ine στην παρακάτω εικόνα:

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
George, I think you are going to discover shipping costs to be very expensive.
IMO, you might wish to modify a frame obtained locally, with those two bent tubes, when you have selected an engine for your project.
We've read in the news of the difficulties in Greece, yet I'm sure there are still excellent craftsmen looking for work there.
Good luck
rc

george.k.

Oct 28, 2011
greece
thanks crazy horse!i will appreciate if you can write again in english because translate in Greek isn't good.i 'll sent to taylar and i think help me.thanks guys i really appreciate you helping me

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
just found this frame on German ebay!there is no drop loop style but i think is ok!what did you think guys?
HUMMmmm. Thats a Strechboardtracklowridercruiserracer frame :) Little bit of everything all togather in one bike but I LIKE it! Dang! Wouldnt that look *****in under a Chrismass tree.

darkhawk22

Aug 17, 2010
Acworth, GA
They are a pretty good company, i've ordered from them in the past and received prompt service and delivery. My Continental Moped tires came from them. Now if they had a tank to match that would be great!