Motor Mounting Help- Urgent

GoldenMotor.com

cnodie1

Jan 27, 2010
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Hello all. I am new to motor bicycling and I have a question about mounting a motor. I have a Regions bank cruiser I got last year and I need to know if I have to order the universal motor mounting kit from kings to go with the standard engine kit. It seems to be of standard size with normal tube diameter. I need answers as soon as possible as I am ordering it today around 3 (CST).

Thanks for any help!

civlized

Apr 28, 2009
Alabama
I wouldn't think so, but if you think it may be possible it would be better to order it anyway and maybe not need it.

PaulFlorida

Dec 4, 2009
central florida
I would spend an extra $20 if need be, just to eliminate the headaches. ten trips to various harware store to make your own is not fun. Order extra mount styles, and you'll be happy you did. ( I spent all saturday fabricating my own. PITA but works great.)

kicking

Apr 11, 2010
mississippi
Hello all. I am new to motor bicycling and I have a question about mounting a motor. I have a Regions bank cruiser I got last year and I need to know if I have to order the universal motor mounting kit from kings to go with the standard engine kit. It seems to be of standard size with normal tube diameter. I need answers as soon as possible as I am ordering it today around 3 (CST).

Thanks for any help!
i have found out ... that the u bolt type of mount can be bad to twist around on the tube no matter how tight you get it ,,, so try to peddle a ways before giving gas ,,, you may have to drill an hole to help it from twisting ,,,, but if you do , use an sleeve to put though the tube , so when you tighten it , you wont mash your frame , and still peddel a ways .. it will help save an clutch !!! tust me on this ! dont take off from an dead stop just using motor power