accolades to thatsdax.com

GoldenMotor.com

sanelson

Mar 5, 2011
denver
Have to say thank you to Duane! Today I had a major failure in my rear mounted chain drive system - NOT Duane's THATSDAX KIT. In frustration I called him up and explained the situation. What did he do - he said to bring my bike over to his house, saturday afternoon. After a couple of hours of fabricating his kit on my bike (he didn't have all the available parts on hand so he cut, welded, installed) I was back on the road. His kit is rock solid, my bike feels and acts completely different nowdance1. We raced together around the neighbor with me trying out his 5/6 bikes he has on hand. I have to say he is a top notch person with quality products; he gave up his afternoon to help me out. By the way - we both have airedales. Anyway if you are contemplating an upgrade or a new build you can't beat what thatsdax has to offer. Thanks Duane for you help!
Steve

skiball83

Nov 18, 2010
Chicago
I agree on Duane. He is a stand up guy. Only bought his friction drive and super titan from him so far (plus a kick stand), but I have talked with him over the phone. He really knows his stuff and when I need something I will definatly call him again. BTW Duane if you read this....that super titan hauls. Not broken in yet but will break 30 easy on 700cc wheels, and its super smooth. Thanks.