Thank You For Posting

GoldenMotor.com

bigbird1219

Feb 24, 2011
corpus christi, tx
hey guys, i just feel like I need to thank each and every one of yall that has posted on this forum.

As a new mb user, i got severely disappointed when my skyhawk had a few problems, then this summer multiple problems arose and i always could find answers and help on this site. just got my mb back on the road about 15 minutes ago and i feel so relieved.

thank you everyone!:-||

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Glad to hear you're up and running again. The members here are always ready and willing to help with problems so don't hesitate to ask if you need help in the future.
Have fun, ride safe.
Tom

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
Like all things in life, people that can and do help have real lives too so are not always around, you may not get instant answers but this place usually can help anyone solve any problem.

Just a tip from someone that helps when he can...
Before you ask for help with another problem after your initial help, scan the New Posts and see if you can help someone else first ;-}

maintenancenazi

Oct 22, 2011
Asheville
^^^ x2 to the above! The information that I have gleaned from this forum has no doubt saved me mucho headaches already. You all have my sincere thanks as well!!