need a carb

GoldenMotor.com

Tomsuver

Jul 17, 2011
Winnipeg
hey there, i have an 80cc engine installed on my Occ stingray chopper bicycle, my engine was running really good for the first 50-75 km and then it just wouldnt run well. top speed would drop and just not efficient at all
well i figured out my problem in my bike and it was a faulty float in the carb. now im trying to get a different carb for it but unfortunately the website (Kings Motor Bikes,Motorized Bicycle,Bicycle Engine Kit,Bicycle motors,bicycle engine kit parts) i bought the engine from wouldnt ship out to canada for free anymore. it would cost me almost double if not more with paying the customs, shipping and taxes. any suggestions? different websites/companies that ship to canada for free? possibly companies in canada?

thanx

tom

droc089

Jun 25, 2011
ohio
Zoombicycles and gasbikeshop are both in Canada. Zoom has the NT speed carb for $25. Gasbikeshop has the old NT for $17, and both have the CNS but it can be a pain.

PerryP180

Jun 24, 2011
Atlanta, GA
I've got an unused NT carb I will send you. Give me your address and I'll check shipping. I paid $25 for the carb. If you'd like, give me a call. 706-817-8150. I'm in Atlanta, GA