im looking for a shifter kit

GoldenMotor.com

gian

Jun 30, 2009
vancouver
hi guys is there any1 who sells a shifter kit here in vancouver, im really tired of aligning this sprocket ,its really hard everytime you drive it keeps on moving i think it has a freeplay at the center hole. thats why i gonna go for shifter kit i think theres no need to align wheels isnt. you can also able to use rear disc brake .I so at the website they sell it for more than $200. i think thats too much. its like buying a new engine. is any cheeper than that ?thanks

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
It's very unlikely you'll find any other shifter kit near as good as Sick Bike Parts - let alone at a lower price.

The reason for the cost is the quality parts they use, in particular the HD freewheel sprocket. While it's true that they cost about the same as the engine kit itself - it's a disproportionate comparison really. The HT kits are mass produced (and shoddily too lol) by the thousands - whereas the shift kits are custom built for us, with actual attention paid to make sure everything is proper. Another advantage is ya can just give 'em a call or post here if you run into problems - I don't think Jiangyan YuanDong is gonna have that kind of customer service anytime soon heh

When ya think about it, it isn't really that much for what it is - the super cheap engines tend to skew budgetary perspective lol I know it has mine :p

Last edited:

noco

Sep 9, 2009
fort collins colorado
^^^^^yes^^^^

im sitting awake at 330am figuring all the requirements i have for my next bike...this one is going to be built for speed....that shifter kit is an option for me on this one....but if i want to race in something like the spooky tooth race then it really depends on the track...if there are allot of curves the correct gearing with a direct drive is more efficient...

sorry side tracked....i thought the sbp shift kit was expensive so i went down industial supply and started pricing things out...you are probably gonna find that its a pretty good deal...