Bad day in Blackrock

GoldenMotor.com

leftywoody

Aug 23, 2008
Lagrange Indiana
Yesterday I was stripping terraso floors at work for the 14th summer in a row . Things were going according to plan until I had a Dumb #*% Attack and stepped away from the floor machine to grab a squeegee and slipped in the stripper, fell hard on my side ,and heard the cracking sound of my elbo breaking my ribs . Laying in a pool of stripper afraid to get up and fall again, I tried to think of a way to go back in time and grab a do-over . I couldn't come up with a solution to the problem so here I am ,off work and sore as all get out . The only reason I am telling you this is to plead with you not to tell too funny a joke or say somrthing that will make me laugh to hard . Have mercy on me . Thanks John

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Hey, John, did ya hear the one about the priest, a gay cop and the guy stripping floors.......? oooops, ...........never mind.

Sorry to hear about your fall. Get well soon and back in the saddle. Keep us informed on your recovery.
Tom

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I knew the stripper thing would come up before I had a chance to do it. And I thought a floor stripper was a girl who didn't do private shows.