help please!!!!!

GoldenMotor.com

isael123go

Jul 27, 2012
wichita ks
hello my name is isael i own a beach cruiser the chain is stuck and the back tire wont move at all even when i hold the clutch. any sugestions :-||?

isael123go

Jul 27, 2012
wichita ks
thanks but i just have one problem im pretty sure that the three screws on the plate are striped i did not assemble the bike so i dont no to much about it when i purchased it it ran fine but now this.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
"three screws on the plate are striped" Are you talking about the screws that hold the clutch actuator/sprocket cover on?

Explain please.

Tom

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
If they are totally stripped, carefully drill the heads off of them. Slip the cover off the remaining stubs, and unscrew the stubs from the case.
Install new quality screws obtained from a hardware store, or do yourself a favor and get a hardware kit from SBP and do away with all the cheap junk hardware that the kits come with from the factory.
http://www.sickbikeparts.com/catalo...ducts_id=43&osCsid=o9fjujj2iisa5t7gc3jvnj9pd7

isael123go

Jul 27, 2012
wichita ks
the three screws that hold the plate over the small part of the chain .it covers the teeth that the chain is sitting on. and i think thats where the problem is