buy water,batterys and run for the hills

GoldenMotor.com

matthurd

Dec 13, 2010
manchester NH
is there any way to fast forward the video? i watched maybe 15 minutes of it but then i had to go home so i exited it. i don't really want to watch the whole thing again but i was interested.

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
is there any way to fast forward the video? i watched maybe 15 minutes of it but then i had to go home so i exited it. i don't really want to watch the whole thing again but i was interested.
My internet is a little slow. When I need to I just down load it through the Firefox browser with a free add on called down load helper. It is sure a lot more fluent then waiting a half hour for the buffer to load up. I used this tool often.

I down loaded it this morning have not watched it yet but with it down loaded I can fast forward and rewind with ease.;)

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
Ontonagon County,Upper Michigan
This is old news. They have been predicting this for a while now, and although it is inevitable, it is good to be prepared.

Some say invest in gold, some say stock up on food, and some say stock up on guns and ammo. I would go with the latter because guns and ammo can insure a food supply and ward off the roaming unfriendlies.

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
The sad part is I think he is right,I will probibly pass-on but my daughter and other young people will be left to deal with it,if the country was new and unpopulated it would not mean much,but with the population as it is ..............~~~~~~~v
v
v

matthurd

Dec 13, 2010
manchester NH
ideally i'd hoard guns ammo, solar panels and accessories for the panels, in a cabin or cave hidden in the woods somewhere. sadly i don't have guns and in MA getting one is a bit of a hassle, especially at my age. and solar panels just cost to much for me. same goes for a cabin lol.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Based on what we know right now I think he's right. The problem is we don't know what might happen to change the situation. The middle east could blow sky high into a great big fat world war III any second. A scientific discovery could come along. A big fat rock flying through space could rock our world. Obama might really have a birth certificate and turn out to be honest, naw forget that last one, that's too crazy for even me to believe lol..

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Here's a educated thought. Consider debt etc. Should such a thing as Martial law take place. Chinese military will be in our homes and yards.:rolleyes:

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Here's a educated thought. Consider debt etc. Should such a thing as Martial law take place. Chinese military will be in our homes and yards.:rolleyes:
That could be a plus. They might have connections that we could get motor kits cheaper.

camlifter

May 4, 2009
acme labs marion ohio
i work with a guy who swears that the numbers and letters you see on the back side of street and highway signs are coded instructions for the chinese to find there way thrugh america.

why they couldn't just look at the other side and follow a map like we do is a mystery to me.lol.

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
That could be a plus. They might have connections that we could get motor kits cheaper.
Your really sold on those motors aye?

Never thought about our lives completely in shambles. A little bike motor is not going to repair freedom as we know it. If'n they come over the little bike motors will not be the chief interest. A quick market analysis would suggest that said motor will not be cheaper with a completely crippled economy. Glad somebody is looking forward to this one. :rolleyes:

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Your really sold on those motors aye?

Never thought about our lives completely in shambles. A little bike motor is not going to repair freedom as we know it. If'n they come over the little bike motors will not be the chief interest. A quick market analysis would suggest that said motor will not be cheaper with a completely crippled economy. Glad somebody is looking forward to this one. :rolleyes:

The way our government seems headed I don't think they'll be much difference either way.