09' Trek Classic Cruiser

GoldenMotor.com

BADBOOH

Apr 3, 2010
San Diego CA,
My first build. I am looking for a cool frame to start my secound build, this one will be a full on custom, since i now have way to many ideas looking at other bikes on this forum and what i've learned from building this one. Im not gonna rush my secound build because she'll be my baby, and this one is my baby that i ride everyday. so far so good, no major problems everything is working great. Look forward to honest responces. Oh yeah the frame is aluminum, which i haven't had any problems with, whats the verdict steel or aluminum?

Attachments

BADBOOH

Apr 3, 2010
San Diego CA,
I thought about that, but for some reason i've always liked a silver engine on on a motorcycle. I think it of sets the the black and gives it a more mechanical look, with that said I agree it would of looked good that way. I kinda rushed the build for transportation reasons, which is why im excited about starting my secound build as soon as I find the right frame. Any suggestions for the best most reliable 2- stroke with good power? By the way I've seen your pic's and am a fan of Venice Motor Bikes work.

BADBOOH

Apr 3, 2010
San Diego CA,
Hey, thanks alot. so far my Broped has been good, but because of the quality of the engine kit componets, I am looking for a higher quality engine kit. Couldn't agree more you get what you pay for.