Minor complaint

GoldenMotor.com

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Did you ever pick up a book and read it only to find someone had removed the last ten pages. Well that's how I feel when someone comes on and says I have this problem. Then a bunch of guys offer help. Sometimes it just ends, the original poster never does tell what it finally turned out to be. Not only is that kinda rude, but it won't help the next guy with that same problem. Just a thought for today kind of thing.

Jul 22, 2008
Northglenn,Colorado
Sometimes they update. I usually do. Right now my Buggy Bike is on hold as far as gearing. Planning to replace my 10T that drives my wheel sprocket to a 12T that should up my gearing.
It's all there I just need to do the wrenching.

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Actually it is more new people who are working on their first build I think. Anyway it's no big deal just a minor annoyance.

MrLarkins

HS Math Teacher
Jun 17, 2008
Arkansas
i know what you're saying, but now sitting here, i can't help but wonder if I have done it or not...most likely i have...and for that i'm sorry deacon!

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Im guilty of not reading all the posts anymore so I can't name names. Once in a while a heading interests me that is old. I go and read all the advice and then it is a mystery without an end lol...

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Left hanging again........... I'm going to start buying novels at yard sales. Then tear out the last three pages. I will leave them laying around in places like bus stops ect. rofl the devil made me do it.

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
I will update you all on the MoonDog project....I started it last August, and it is still languishing in the shop. Happy Travels hasn't been much help, making me go riding daily, wants to "see the garden again" ect.

I promise it will be done this riding season, and I'll post photos.