It's done well all most!

GoldenMotor.com

shellshopexotics

Mar 7, 2011
Safety Harbor Florida
I took it up to our local Quaker State Oil and Lube restaurant last week for bike night it got a lot of attention. I was actually very surprised how the motorcycle community there accepted and admired it. There were easily 250 motorcycles but mine was the only motorized bike. I even had a couple of serious offers to buy it but being its my first build its not for sale. Besides I wouldnt be able to find another set of headlights like the ones I have. I have started acquiring new materials for my next build and it will blow this one out of the water.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
I took it up to our local Quaker State Oil and Lube restaurant last week for bike night it got a lot of attention. I was actually very surprised how the motorcycle community there accepted and admired it. There were easily 250 motorcycles but mine was the only motorized bike. I even had a couple of serious offers to buy it but being its my first build its not for sale. Besides I wouldnt be able to find another set of headlights like the ones I have. I have started acquiring new materials for my next build and it will blow this one out of the water.
That doesn't surprise me. I get the same reaction from motorcycle riders here in Dallas, and my MB is always the only one in sight too.