Venice Motorized Felt Revolver... 8-Speed!

GoldenMotor.com

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
I finally finished this Felt that's been sitting in my shop for way too long... Back when I started this build, I built a full ported RAW engine for it, but somehow it just didn't have enough power to make it worth selling to someone...
Today I finally took the top end off & did a full 'three port' mod to it with a reed valve intake, & now it finally runs the way I had always wanted it to!

It's a 2011 Felt Revolver with a old skool (bullet proof) RAW engine that's been fully port matched, (now with three ports & a reed).
It has a SBP shifter kit with a 8-speed Sturmey Archer disc brake rear hub, front disc brake, SBP expansion chamber, re-jetted NT 'speed' carb, Sportsman 'keg' tank, 3G slick tires & a Felt F-005 fork.

I'm going to take it out this weekend & break it in... I hope you guys like it. : )

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
What's not to like? Almost makes me want a jackshaft. Almost. Whoever buys that bike will be getting a really complete high level build.

Just wondering, how come you didn't seal the frame, and use it for a tank. Too small volume? Not that there's anything wrong with the tank it has.

Personally though, my back doesn't like leaning forward, and my wrists get tired. I want handle bars lol.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
That is a sweet build Norm.......have ya thought about racing it? With 8 gears and all, I believe it would do well in the fast 2-stroke classes.

Another VMB done well......I calls em' like I see's em' (^)

dnut