China is about to have the world's fastest computer!

GoldenMotor.com

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
Most computer parts come from there now so..... lol

On my last PC build the MB box actually said "Made with genuine Japanese capacitors" laff

Sep 4, 2009
Texas
A System-On-Chip (SOC) integrated circuit incorporates all the electronic components, including analog and interface circuitry, required to implement a system on a single chip. The first SOC solution evolved from the $2,100 Hamilton Pulsar "Wrist Computer" digital watch unveiled on the Johnny Carson Show in 1970.

kicking

Apr 11, 2010
mississippi
yep / now is a great time

yep / now is a great time to stop n.a.s.a and stand back and watch . and if we do build an supper train , chances are china will build it for us . weeeeeee i feel like im moving foraward . and if we dont patent genes , and we dont have steam cell research then other countries will patent that too and we will be left behind , i dont like this research but , we are danged if we do and daged if we dont , or my new one is if i step to the left i step in shaving cream , if i step to the right i step in shaving cream , and if i stand still i am in shaving cream ..... what do i do ? i listen to this song . shaving cream song at utube . punch it in . Dr. Demento is an cool dude

kicking

Apr 11, 2010
mississippi
Ok, Brain. :D
I am actually the real Snake Plissken , but when the statin island prison fell apart after the duke of new york died , now the dukes sidekick “brain” and I have made allies . I give my ideas to him and he covers that department , I set on my “but” in the secret cave prison on Alcatraz island until a job comes up nobody else wants . Like some famous guy crash lands in Los Angeles and they want me to get him , knowing my luck some dummy will keep messing around in North Korea and will crash land and I will be (used) again , they have caught on to my American bandstand tape trick so I will have to hone my snake like skills , and yes I do exist !
Snake Plissken & Snake Plissken on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

kicking

Apr 11, 2010
mississippi
To look at it in realistic manner

To look at it in realistic manner , sorry if I got way off topic , I just try to lift some stress off here and there , but you can count on one thing , I will never ramble on off thread for eons , now for this , I know that the first chess game between Kasparov and Deep Blue the super computer in 1996, that Kasparov beat Deep Blue the super computer. But from what I gather an Japanese company programmed emotions into Deep Blue and the second game that was played in 1997 Deep Blue beat Kasparov , it makes me wonder how far computers will go ? And how fast ? It makes me think that if they have emotions then they can feel , love , fear , and hate the worse of all