Modern Day Clunker

GoldenMotor.com

sphilsaw1

Jun 18, 2009
Rochelle IL
Here is my version of a clunker. im a old bmxer from the 70s and 80s if it were not for the clunker guys we would not have bmx racing, mountain bikes or the cool olympic sports and extreme sports that are out there. So thanks old clunker guys. google clunkers and u will a lot of cool stuff

sphilsaw1

Jun 18, 2009
Rochelle IL
Here is my version of a clunker. im a old bmxer from the 70s and 80s if it were not for the clunker guys we would not have bmx racing, mountain bikes or the cool olympic sports and extreme sports that are out there. So thanks old clunker guys. google clunkers and u will a lot of cool stuff
sorry here is the image

Last edited:

sphilsaw1

Jun 18, 2009
Rochelle IL
thanks, i have built a lot of bikes for myself and other people but this is my favorite. its not that flashy but its simple and clean. oh and the bike was a cruiser i got online. I think the company was xyz stop making the bike in yellow. i got the bars ,stem, and front brake from a next bmx bike from wally for $59 i gut them for the crank, bottom bracket and headset too for frame up builds. then i sell the frame and fork set and wheels on ebay and the parts end up being free!!!