HF 2.5hp carburetor

GoldenMotor.com

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
Hi everyone, I've been trying to get a hold of the stock carburetor but with no success. I was looking to either trade my approximately 26cc homelite engine for a used one, or purchase one from somebody. I really need it because I broke the original when I was "fixing" it. Please PM me if you can help, I'm flexible, and am willing to make a deal of some kind. Thank You!
:-||

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
This may be obvious to others, but never EVER be sooo eager to drain the fuel that you don't see the fuel drain screw. I undid the bolt instead, and took the fuel bowl off, noob, and when I went to put it back on, part of the casting shattered. Please help me!

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
thanks, but that's the wrong carb linkage. If I had a china girl, it would work, but I have an engine by the shanghai grow company that is the same as the 2.5 hp harbor freight. It's an industrial carb

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
since my engine is the same manufacturer, but not harbor freight, HF wouldn't get me the carb through customer service. I'm willing to pay someone else who owns an HF 2.5 hp to call and ask for the carburetor and have it sent to me. Please pm me if you will help!
Thanks