First build.

GoldenMotor.com

Dobyns

Aug 16, 2012
Kenosha
thanks, i took the wheels off this morning and will be getting new ones..... i stripped the coaster brake yesterday and the pedals started to move with the sprocket haha so.... i will replace it with a freewheel hub and put a front brake on it.

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
Looking good! I love the front chain guide...Are those Delrin inserts? I had something very similar on one of my old motocross bikes. You might want to tack weld the rear chain tensioner or use a setscrew. Don't risk that pretty back wheel! There's a thread here someplace with tips on tensioners...
I hope that's not rubber I see in your motor mounts...

Dobyns

Aug 16, 2012
Kenosha
Thank you for the compliment, to answer your questions... i dont know what delrin inserts are :S... i think i will you a set screw (dont have a welder) .... and yes it is rubber under the motor mounts, i try to check my nuts and bolts regularly but in the end i think i may just drill the hole through the frame for the motor mounts, thank you for your advise i can use any you throw my way lol

moonerdizzle

Jun 28, 2009
Cheese head capitol
DO NOT DRILL YOUR FRAME TO MOUNT YOUR MOTOR! It will weaken it and it could crack on you. if your motor mounts are too large for your frame message me, i may have some aluminum spacers i made for an old build laying around, if not, i work with aluminum at work on a daily basis, wouldnt be hard to make you a set.