photo update

GoldenMotor.com

metalliatic

Mar 14, 2010
Louisville Ky
added a head light and tail light powered by the magneto. painted the head red. and added a speedometer. had it up to 45mph today with no performance upgrades. Im 6' 1" and wight about 220 pounds.

MaxPower

Jul 1, 2009
Sierra Vista AZ
added a head light and tail light powered by the magneto. painted the head red. and added a speedometer. had it up to 45mph today with no performance upgrades. Im 6' 1" and wight about 220 pounds.
With a 26" wheel and a 44 tooth sprocket your engine would need to be spining at 11500 RPM for you to go 45 MPH!! you may want to calibrate that speedo :). see attachment
.wee.

Attachments

Last edited:

metalliatic

Mar 14, 2010
Louisville Ky
i dont know about the engine rpm but the front wheel of my bike was spinning at about 450rpms. do you think that it might not be possible for me to have gone that fast? the speedo is an anologe dial type. maybe ill try a new style electric one.

Cowboy Rider

Apr 20, 2009
Illinois
BTW,

It's Great to be back, after a long Winter of Non Bike Riding! Ironically, the First day of Spring around my parts turned back to Cold and Windy. But earlier in the past two weeks I've been lucky enough to get a few more Miles on the Bikes. dance1

Please allow me to see if I can remember how to show some Pics here in a topic, since this "Rat Rods" category looks to be New to me, and I have one **** of a Rat that I could share with y'all in a new topic. :)

First Up, my Custom Cruiser. My Pride and Joy.

Cowboy Rider

Apr 20, 2009
Illinois
OK, I think I've got that covered.

If this Category is for Rat Rides, I'm pretty sure that I'm all set to start another Topic here of my own to show y'all my Rat! ;)