boygoesfast and the kind of service I have always received from them

GoldenMotor.com

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I ordered a NT Speed carb and other parts a few days agao, the package came yesterday, the Red Air filter cover on the carb was broken, so this morning I sent them a message to let them know what had happened and that I think they should package these type items better so that this problem will be less likely.

Below is the message I sent to them along with other correspondence.

"boygoesfast,

I received the speed carburetor that I ordered from you in the mail yesterday, carburetor seems to be in good condition but Red Air Filter is broken badly and can not be used, if it had been wrapped good with bubble wrap or put in a small box this would not have happened, these things get thrown around so much by USPS and I assume something heavy got dropped on it or something, but since this is the second of these carburetors I have gotten from you that was damaged, I would suggest that these type items be packaged better, I have always enjoyed doing business with you and recommended you to many people, but I think it may save you trouble and money in the long run to package items like this so they have less chance of being broken and damaged, Thank you as always for the good service and quick shipping of items I order from you.
Shan"

Reply:
can u take few pic and email us
we like to correct the problem for u thanks

- boygoesfast

"boygoesfast,

Yes I can take pics and email to you no problem, here are pics, one in package items were mailed in and one to show damage more clearly.

Thank you for intent to help on this matter.

Sincerely, Shan"

Reply:
940011______________8 usps tracking#
will mail out the cover today

- boygoesfast

"boygoesfast,

Thank you so much, that is very kind of you.... hope you all have wonderful day.

Sincerely, Shan"

This is the kind of service I have always gotten from them, its all about how you approach them.

Map

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
Same here Shan, I have ordered more from bgf than any other supplier with little to no problems. No broken parts only once did I receive a wrong part, I posted about it back in 2011 how well it turned out.

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
I fully agree... everytime I've ordered from him I've got exceptional service, luckily I haven't had anything arrive broken, but sometimes packaged rather poorly.
It's all about how you aproach the seller most the time that makes the difference in how well they treat you and how willing they are to work with you.
I've had things go wrong like that from other sellers and when I sent out my message explaining what went wrong, I do the same thing and stay nice and courteous and rarely have a problem... So far I've got around 500 feedbacks on ebay that are all positive, and personally, in the last 15 years of being on ebay I've only had to leave one negative feedback, but that was for an item not sent, and I gave them every chance I could to make it right before filing for a paypal return on my money, and when I looked back at their feedback I wasn't the only one they weren't sending to.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Yep one of my dear ole Grannys always told me growing up " son you will most likely always get more with sugar than you will with vinegar"

Although there are some idiots in the world that dont respond any better to one than they do to the other I always try to give them a chance and I try to give the benefit of the doubt before I go the vinegar route and sometimes I just move on and dont do anything because it isn't worth the headache.

Map

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
One thing to remember is that most of the people who sell these parts never actually SEE the package. They are almost all drop shippers. All they can do is pass the notice on to whoever they use for warehousing. They buy and sell tons of stuff they never lay eyes on. It simply changes owners in the warehouse and the warehouse ships orders sent by vendors.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
One thing to remember is that most of the people who sell these parts never actually SEE the package. They are almost all drop shippers. All they can do is pass the notice on to whoever they use for warehousing. They buy and sell tons of stuff they never lay eyes on. It simply changes owners in the warehouse and the warehouse ships orders sent by vendors.
This is very true althugh I do not believe boygoesfast is a drop shipper, when he was boygofast and his wife was Lucky Early Bird they sold some of the same thing but his wife had a cew things listed he didnt and he also still has his own personal website he sells his parts from also and not just on ebay.

But yes there are a boat load of drop shippers and it is possible that he could do some things that way also I guess, I just figured since he has a website also that he probably stocks what he sells or that has always been the impression I was under with him.

Map