Ball bearing stuck, oil in Mag cover and Head gasket

GoldenMotor.com

Crazy Grandma

Jun 8, 2011
mission viejo, ca
I haven't been on here for awhile, but sure been reading alot on this forum. I am a ne
wbie,but have come a long way thanks to you.

Here's the syptoms: Rattling from engine. First lock up on pedals can't brake or pedal so I loosened the back hub to get home. Thats happened 3 times.
It's been smoking pretty good white for couple of weeks.
Oil coming out of spark plug pulled head and cylinder body
changed out studs with new. No blown head gasket. Looked at the piston did not take it off (scared) Put back together about the same. I'm either in the garage or at work and this is my transpo!Took off Rsc took pressure plate off checked out the pads they look good my plate was sticking on one side I think I fixed that. Took off lsc to sprocket and ball bearing is stuck it will roll but won't go either way and can't get my cover on.
Been reading alot in here and so as of right now I have the cover off of the clutch and drive sprocket and I went into the Mag cover and some oil gas mix
got the magneto off has a line of mix on the back magneto what is the next with the nut its still there also have the head off and oily headgasket. I'm thinkin at this point blown seal ???????? I did not seal the head gasket but any help I kinda need to see pictures. I have the breakdown of the motor that helps. My engine is a 80cc Raw. HELP PLEASE I checked the rings the first time but how do you know if they are bad? Also the first time cylinder looked good 1 little nitche.

Last edited:

Crazy Grandma

Jun 8, 2011
mission viejo, ca
It was the Cones. I got that and the crank. Now I got the bearing out but the clutch shaft with the spring on it seems stuck. Also took the magnet off thought it was the seal. The seal seems fine??????

Last edited:

Crazy Grandma

Jun 8, 2011
mission viejo, ca
ok so I got the bearing unstuck and I took the magneto off and changed the seal behind but I just read that I need to line it up so I'm gonna do that since I already put the cover on.(@^%$&) Anywho After that Gonna take off drive sproket I shreaded new tires with the lock ups and a bunch got in under my sprocket small one. It is taking me a long time becas=use so much reading