ocean park wa. aug 29-30 rally?

GoldenMotor.com

WavyGravy

Jan 4, 2008
howdy all its wavygravy, ive escaped motoredbikesdotcom because our rally thread was totally destroyed by big ego trouble makers in our town, as with any lage event there is a weaning process ya go through between conflicting personalitys, now as many of you know the rally was a lot of fun last year & can be even funner if i get some intrest ill re group & get the ball rolling!! there is a option for vendors at the festival field if we decide to go there! give me some feed back & well see what we can do!.flg.

WavyGravy

Jan 4, 2008
Now let's not get all touchy feelie..........rmfladance1
lastr time we got touchie feelie he just laid there & giggled , anyways lets see if we can get this rally goin again , it was so cool last year & we have the option of the main festival field comeing into town - sheldon field. were on the longbeach peninsula here as can be seen at funbeachdotcom. you can check out last years rally at the other site in lets ride under ocean park rally 2008, way cool this years planning was interupted by over inflated egos over there & we hope to get the ball rollin again! the amenitys & host sites are vast & friendly for your nitetime shindigs ect! early arrivals friday nite are cool ,show & shine saturday & organized historic ride & goody stops sunday! so come on you helpers & get togather with me for the planning! p.m. or otherwise!

bigben77

Jul 2, 2008
Edmonds, WA
I would realy enjoy seeing and being around other MB riders! I have not personaly met another MB'er and think it would be fun to ride with others as well. I'm in.dnut

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
Welcome.. and.. I wish I could ride with ya'll.. Sounds like a hoot for sure. Wife and I holding down 2 jobs and raising kids... Well.. I am stuck riding locally, mainly for work functions. But.. Some day... I hope to be out that way.. Sounds wonderful.. Enjoy the ride...

Zev0

May 18, 2009
Rio Grand Valley
Wavy hasn't been here for awhile. But I'm in touch with him daily, so any questions just let me know and I'll see what I can find out.

WavyGravy

Jan 4, 2008
howdy all its wavy , so you all wanna ride eh? we had a great rally here in o.p. last year , but extreme egos & politics burned out a lot of us locals , we love to have ya all here for a meeting of twiddlefreaks & gizmonutz like we did last year of which you can check out over at motored----- -com ,lets ride , ocean park 2008 rally! theres lots of options for rally / camp grounds ect. & also check out funbeach-com for local info! let me know if your all still intrested & well get things rolling!!dance1

WavyGravy

Jan 4, 2008
ill keep an eye on thread to see how many wanna show & well go from there, we ride here just about everyday or so, its a great place to rally togather & as i said the amenitys are endless, & we can acomadate a large gathering of the motoredbike kind if need be!! peace out yall!

Zev0

May 18, 2009
Rio Grand Valley
Just let us know in this thread that you definately are coming or plan to come to the rally. As far as I'm aware of the only people that I know for sure that will be here are myself, Wavy, Pablo and Ghost. Sign up now please so we can go ahead with awesome plans.