show us your Stingray

GoldenMotor.com

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
K was driving down tbe foad christmas eve and saw a Stingray chained to a pole for sale. Now with a couple cool choppers ive looked at on this site recently....I had to atleast call about it. Turns out the guy is a small engine repairman and we got to chatti g and he also had a 2.25 hp briggs just needing a carb. I negotiated the package deal for 70.00. Im looking cor some inspirafion to see what you guys did with yours.

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
My first and second builds. Black single speed Red five speed. Lights, turn sig, brake lights horn, suspension seat and later added front fork suspension.

K was driving down tbe foad christmas eve and saw a Stingray chained to a pole for sale. Now with a couple cool choppers ive looked at on this site recently....I had to atleast call about it. Turns out the guy is a small engine repairman and we got to chatti g and he also had a 2.25 hp briggs just needing a carb. I negotiated the package deal for 70.00. Im looking cor some inspirafion to see what you guys did with yours.

Attachments

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Cool bikes Russell....thanks. hows the bike coming along? Ive been severenced by my employer so if you ever need a hand or company building let me know.