los angeles / so cal riders this sunday !!!!

GoldenMotor.com

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
buba here

i was following blake 84's notice of the low rider event in lomita this sunday
and then read venice/norm's mention of the Venice Vintage Motorcycle Club having a day of activity so i thought it might be a blast to rondezvous at their ride gathering start point hang a bit and then go for our own beach cruise
and then hook back up with the vintage motorcycle folks at 2:00 at their music and fun stuff at venice blvd and lincoln blvd.. any one up for it ????

google venice vintage motorcycle club and view there sunday event details and come on with it

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
at 10:00 sunday they are meeting at 1625 Abbot Kinney Blvd (it says a block north of Venice Blvd at Palms Blvd) to go on their ride at 11:00

then at 2:00 at party back at Venice Blvd and Lincoln Blvd

i hope i got that right

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
Sorry I can't make it to this. I am out of town this weekend. Also, my engine is currently getting rebuilt and I don't have it back yet. Maybe some other time soon.

Gilbert

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
That was our basic plan... Jen & I are going to VVMC at 10 to hang out for a hour, then we were going to ride somewhere (maybe SM) to have a few beers before riding back to the party at 2.

I wasn't planning on this being a 'official ride'... but if anyone wants to show up & hang out with us?, that's kewl. :)

Blake84

Jul 15, 2011
miracle mile los angeles
Hey Buba got your message.....I'll be over at the classic car meet up in marina del Rey from 7-9am. Then I'll prob head to the bike show. Normally I would rather do a ride but I was asked to go to support the shop by a friend so I'm going to go over there. Norm.... Put together a few more "official" rides before it gets cold and I'll be there.....hope you guys have a good time at the ride tomorrow.