stopped in PA

GoldenMotor.com

yimmie

Feb 9, 2010
allentown, PA
just got pulled over by local allentown cops in Pa. he threatened to tow my bike. told me i needed a plate. i told him about the run around with trying to get a plate in Pa. he replied and thats why u cant ride it or get a plate! big ol run around. they stuff you in the grey area. i am not gonna pay the ridiculous fee for enhanced vehicle inspection just so they can nit pick it apart and tell em its not gonna pass. i did talk to an enhanced inspection mechanic but he would not inspect it?

Kiwegapawa

May 2, 2011
Village of Cooper's Cave
Hey Yimmie, .
It seems to me, if you willing to go to the lengths you have already, you are willing to fight for your right's to drive your build legally on the road. This as I and others have the same thing going on in New York. I am proposing to formulate groups to bring this to both the State and Federal Legislators. You can join us here,.

New York laws

Though that it has been a short time since all this has occured in the point of this bias. In that which makes me worrisum, not hardly a handful from this forum seem willing to step to the plate, they may yet step up. It is a place where getting this handled in an appropreiate fashion benefits us all. This in addressing Senate Standing Committee on Transportation. What your particular legislative body is, I don't know. But it is easy enough to find out. As this is a thing that needs to be handled state by state. Then one from each state group, sent to represent each state to the federal group. You can also find me posting to these other New York "Laws and Legislation" Threads (Below). I hope you will join us and anyone else you feel can hold steadfast to regain our rights free from harrassment and shuck and jive routines! In as far cas the inspector you spoke of, without telling you why it would not pass inspection, and just say no he would not inspect it? Sounds to me like someone spoke to him first and offered him some type threat. But eitherway of this, He's left himself open to a law suite from you. Course attaining an Attorney for such, would be a hard nut to crack. Well, unless you know someone personally.

I can build a Car and get it registerd, I can build a Truck and get it registerd, I can build a Motorcycle and get it registerd. So why can't I build a Moped and get it registerd. For all the others, it's called applying for a stolen registration. Why they use this form, I have no idea. But I know they do it for all these others! Even to that, where I have seen the Vin numbers pulled off a car at the crushers to use on one where the dashboard was missing. And it got it's plates through filing for a stolen registration. I've built them and done filled out the stolen registration form and gained plates for each type. So what is the balonga Bias here all about. Like I've said before, sounds like the Tucker and the political corruption caused by the Detroit Big Three that killed the Tucker! Luckily, we live in a free country where we can take it to the law makers. No matter what Obama nor Holder think about it! Please join us....

put motor on trailer? ,
Illegal in ny.=====sucks ,

Some of those out of state I've posted to;
Tennssee law.. ,
Oregon Judge: Not pedaling? Not a bicycle. ,
Correspondence I'm sending to the chief of police in a town...

• ® © † Respectfully,.™,
• Aka;
.flg.