The Geezermen Vs. The Oakland Frogs

GoldenMotor.com

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Thought I'd share a couple pictures from the recent (well, it was awhile back actually) race between rival motor bi cycle gangs, The Geezermen (yay!) and The Oakland Frogs (bunch a bums...).
Nice shot of Silverbear blazing past Tinsmith (who forgot to lower the kickstand), but still managed to catch up a few miles later near Harper's Ferry in southern Maryland. Sorry to say that we Geezermen did not win the coveted winners cup, but next year will be another story. Weather was great and the bikes ran well. This is the stuff memories are made of!
SB

Attachments

silverbear

Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Actually the rival gang is the Oakley Frogs, many of whom are of French ancestry. They consider being called "Oakland" Frogs an insult, but they call us names, too, which I will not repeat here.
SB

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Silver,
You must use Photo Shop. I love the way you gave those photos that sepia tone and added some age to the pictures.

Do you guys always dress like that? :)
Tom

silverbear

Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Tom,
Yeah, photo shop is great. The hard part was in changing Dan's ZZTop beard into the more period correct mustarch. Dan does like to dress that way most of the time, whereas I am generally more stylish and with it, you know. Possibly hip, even.
SB