Riding Downtown Dallas

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Very Cool. But where's the music?
And, why do all 'downtowns' look alike anymore? That looks enough like Denver to fool anyone. Great work, Biknut. Thanks for sharing.
Tom

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Very Cool. But where's the music?
And, why do all 'downtowns' look alike anymore? That looks enough like Denver to fool anyone. Great work, Biknut. Thanks for sharing.
Tom
I'm in a creative slump I guess. I couldn't seem to find any inspiring downtown riding music in my limited music collection.

timboellner

Apr 1, 2009
Towson Maryland
Wow Dallas looks deserted compared to downtown Baltimore.
What time of day was that?
You're lucky to be able to ride in the city.
If you did that here you'd get hit by a car, jumped by junkies, probably shot ten times and robbed.
Did I mention I hate Baltimore?
Cool ride man..still lovin the acid trip tires..

TiM

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Wow Dallas looks deserted compared to downtown Baltimore.
What time of day was that?
You're lucky to be able to ride in the city.
If you did that here you'd get hit by a car, jumped by junkies, probably shot ten times and robbed.
Did I mention I hate Baltimore?
Cool ride man..still lovin the acid trip tires..

TiM
That was about 3:00 pm on Saturday, the day before Easter. I'm not sure why traffic was so light, maybe because of the holiday, or maybe gas prices. Downtown Dallas has always pretty much been a ghost town on weekends. After dark there's a little more action, but not much.

Dallas is pretty safe most areas, especially if you keep moving. In Texas it's legal to carry if you're traveling. The definition of traveling is, anytime you're not on your own property, that's considered traveling.

After they made it where everyone potentially is carrying a gun crime has been going down ever since. I love Texas.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Yep, crime rate goes down when the thugs know that good law abiding citizens have the means to protect themselves in the form of a really cool tool better known as a firearm that can take all they got and all they will ever have if threatened with a robbery or physical threat.
Our laws in Texas aint perfect but they are much better than many states on the firearm issue and on not having a state income tax, maks me feel sorry for all the people in this country who are having their rights and their hard earned money taken away in an unConstitutional way.

Not trying to be political here, just feel bad that many good people here in what used to be a free country are having the right to defend themselves taken from them.....

Peace

ToxicAz520

Mar 11, 2011
Tucson,Arizona
I don't mean to keep the off topic and ruin the point of a good video and nice ride but here in arizona it is now leagal to carry a conceled weapon any where unless it's posted or the usaual bank schools and government but that will change here soon too. I carry any time I leave the house uless I going to work or my wife is at home when I gone. Again sorry. I do like the video lucky to have little traffic in such a big city.