Central Pa. Rally

GoldenMotor.com

flybytaco

Metal Molding Madman
Oct 17, 2009
seekonk MASS
lmao jay!!! update i was able to dial in my wifes bike today my sprocket adaptor was too big for my hub by a mm so i welded it to the hub lol. painted up the new pipe so it wont rust and broke in the engine for a few heat cycles. running it petty rich for me i guess its at 40:1

flybytaco

Metal Molding Madman
Oct 17, 2009
seekonk MASS
nope i love lemon squares!! make sure she makes 50 just for me lol..jay its cooming buddy! how far from you is that motel? i think we will stay there sat night for showers

donutguy

Feb 4, 2010
PA
Jay, at this point......I am a definite as well.

I live fairly close (1 hour away from you), what time do the festivities start on Saturday?

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
Jay, at this point......I am a definite as well.

I live fairly close (1 hour away from you), what time do the festivities start on Saturday?
Great that you're coming!! 9am people will be starting to arrive. Taco & his wife are coming from Ma & are arriving around midnight Friday night & camping here in the field behind our house.

Tinsmith

May 15, 2009
Maryland
Jay, Jackie and I will slip up saturday morning. Can't bring my bike 'cause I haven't built a rack yet, but would like to bring my current project along. I've modified a worksman frame and would like to see if there is enough room for the EZM. We'll get there mid morning and Jackie says she'll make some cookies. Is there anything we could bring that would help feed the hungry masses? Can't wait to meet everyone. Dan

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
Jay, Jackie and I will slip up saturday morning. Can't bring my bike 'cause I haven't built a rack yet, but would like to bring my current project along. I've modified a worksman frame and would like to see if there is enough room for the EZM. We'll get there mid morning and Jackie says she'll make some cookies. Is there anything we could bring that would help feed the hungry masses? Can't wait to meet everyone. Dan
Sounds great!! We should have plenty of food. Bonnie's making chicken & rice & lots of other stuff.

KilroyCD

Jul 22, 2008
Lancaster County, PA
I can't wait for this rally! I just finished polishing the chrome on the Whizzer and doing a little touch-up paint work where the tool bag was rubbing the rear fender and had worn some of the paint off.
Jay, since everyone else is saying that they're bringing various food items, I'll bring a selection of sodas. Would you want me to bring 2-liter bottles or cans?

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
I can't wait for this rally! I just finished polishing the chrome on the Whizzer and doing a little touch-up paint work where the tool bag was rubbing the rear fender and had worn some of the paint off.
Jay, since everyone else is saying that they're bringing various food items, I'll bring a selection of sodas. Would you want me to bring 2-liter bottles or cans?
Bonnie bought lots of soda. Even diet for Jim. Just come. There will be a donation jar for the food Bonnie's cooking & other costs, like the portable toilet. Hey bring your EZ banner & we'll put it up.

Alex

Dec 24, 2007
Looks like you all are set to have a great weekend. Enjoy your time together..

TRAX

Nov 4, 2008
CT
I wanted to go but will be away till late Saturday. Have fun Guys (and Gals) the wife and I hope to see you all next year. have you picked next years date yet so I can reserve it on my calendar? :) post lots of pictures and video. :)

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
I wanted to go but will be away till late Saturday. Have fun Guys (and Gals) the wife and I hope to see you all next year. have you picked next years date yet so I can reserve it on my calendar? :) post lots of pictures and video. :)
That's too bad. Bonnie & I will miss you both. Rally is always first Saturday in August.
Jay

flybytaco

Metal Molding Madman
Oct 17, 2009
seekonk MASS
i know that sux trax now we cant race around!!! the only guy that hangs it out around the trax with a shoulder bag and no helmet lol hope there are some people that wanna do some speed riding.. holy crap i see the strap in your avatar is that pic from that day?

Last edited: