Get together in Riverside, Ca end of Jan

GoldenMotor.com

ANTIQUECYCLES

Mar 2, 2012
Inland Empire
Howdy fellow wackos,

I just sent out an email and text to a few friends (wackos) that I network with. We all "talk" about having a get together to show off our crap.

Done talking and now were planning.

If you would be able to make it to Riverside in January, on Sat the 26th, please send me a PM with your email address so I can include you on the invite list.

It will be at my house which has a lot of room for displaying as well as my street which I feel that I "own".
I will be providing BBQ and you can bring what you choose to drink.
It will be at 1PM please send me a PM with your email so I can send an invite.

This is for anything and everything cool. We dont care if its cycle or amphibious. If it has a motor it's welcome. Scratch that, pre war bicycles dont have motors (typically).
If you have something cool and wanna show it off and talk about it, you're welcome!

Bring your Wife/Gfriend or Bfriend and enjoy yourself. I have big dogs. Bring yours, they can hump.

Please respond.

I will set the date next week and post a INVITE. Only those of you who provide an email will get a response.

Elvis cant make it, sorry.

Kris

Last edited:

ANTIQUECYCLES

Mar 2, 2012
Inland Empire
Good call!
Since there will be vehicles of all sorts as well as motored bikes, I plan on hosting then eating THEN riding afterwards. There can also be multiple short rides during the get together. Good thinkin :)
Thanks for the input.
I had a good response to the emails and texts but nothing through this website.

I am thinking it might not be the best temperature to host this in January so I will wait until March or April. (There will still be a get together at my house on 1-26 but not on the scale I had anticipated.)

We will see how things go with a small group first...

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
hello antique

i look forward to your get together
please let me know if a ride will also take place '-- i'll bring a bike

PM your telephone and /or address

best buba

ANTIQUECYCLES

Mar 2, 2012
Inland Empire
hello antique

i look forward to your get together
please let me know if a ride will also take place '-- i'll bring a bike

PM your telephone and /or address

best buba
Hi Buba,

Not sure if this is going to happen after all. I had a TON of enthusiasm before I planned it. Now it seems like there are more excuses than commitments :)

It may be too cold for some.

Send me your email and I will keep you on the loop when it happens.
Thanks,
Kris

Last edited:

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
Hi Kris

you are experiencing some of the frustration I have experienced as well with actually getting people together

Last year I suggested a merry go round ride for Los Angeles starting at one convenient point for riders that are regulars and then proceeding to another convenient location for other known riders with a time to join the loop and then to another location and designated time for others to join AND THEN ANOTHER POINT AND TIME DESIGNated for others to join and make a big circle of los angeles's best streets/roads to ride and it all ended up with a big ZERO
I had thought it was a good idea and would draw out riders from throughout los angeles and vicinity but not the response/commitment to make such a thing happen--go figure