Questions about upgrades.

GoldenMotor.com

shellshopexotics

Mar 7, 2011
Safety Harbor Florida
First let me say thanks in advance for any and all advice. I have a BGF kit and I am happy so far with it. Hear is what I am thinking of centrafugle clutch, pull start and wide crank. Has anyone bought these items from BGF? Pros and cons of adding these items to a bike. I really don't want to discus his business because i have had only positive transactions with him, so I want to keep it to how these items work on a bike. I think you all get my drift. Thanks again
Jordandance1

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
The stock clutch is far superior and more useful than a centrifugal clutch, if you take the time to learn to use it.

wan37

May 29, 2011
Illinois
The is centrifugal clutch nice to have but it's a hard time to get them broke in on the engine.It's more working on them to get them dialed in on engine.The pull start is a must with a centrifugal clutch.You have to know what kinda crank set you have 3pcs or a one piece and swap it for the wider.The crank set are a little high too.I think you should wait and ride bike as is.Like biknut said.So if you like messing around with stuff go ahead and buy them.