RI. Oct. 20 season ender ride.

GoldenMotor.com

SlowBalt

Mar 8, 2010
Rhode Island
I will host another ride from my house in Smithfield RI. Their will be a 10 mi. Ride followed by a 20 mi ride afterwards. We can stop for lunch at the pizza place next to my house.
Event will start at 10 . First ride will start at 11.
Come see the countryside in full color.
3 Douglas cir.Smithfield,RI. 02828

SlowBalt

Mar 8, 2010
Rhode Island
By the way all my personal bikes are for sale..
All the bikes will be sold for my build cost only.
Come check them out. See them preform on a ride if you are interested.

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
I would love to go, unfortunately I have a family thing already planned. Is your whizzer for sale also?

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
Thier is a 99% chance that I will be in Ny that weekend picking up a 1948 Dodge coupe that I bought. I hate missing that ride! Will be putting the bikes away for winter soon(bummer).

Jim E.

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
found a simplex servi-cycle. not doing any riding really and my back is still jacked up. arent you doing a vintage whizzer?

SlowBalt

Mar 8, 2010
Rhode Island
Yes ,I'm stalled until I get my car fixed. I have a gas leak around my fuel pump. It only drips when the car is running . And I also need a new cat and downpipe.

calvynandhobbs

Aug 28, 2008
Ledyard, CT
Most gas leaks around fuel pumps come from the rubber section from where the hard line ends and then goes to the pump. I've fixed a couple of those over the years. I'm getting ready to take the gas tank out of my Jeep to fix that very problem.

I wish I could go to your ride. I could ride Bruce's ambassador since it's in my garage. LOL I've got family coming in all weekend to see my son off as he's heading back to camp Pendleton before he leaves for Afghanistan for a year.

SlowBalt

Mar 8, 2010
Rhode Island
Oh well I think I'm going to cancel this ride unless someone that can actually make it chimes in.

JIM. By the way, I have days off on some weekdays if you ever want to go for a ride and lunch around hear.
Just shoot me a message. Some great views this time of year.