Crash

GoldenMotor.com

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
What a idiot! I was suppose to turn right before the camera not after. I Was going way too fast to do anything about it so i went flying over the bars.

As soon as I pass the camera you hear the engine rev up...thats when I was flying in the air. Then you hear the AAAAAAUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!! thats when I hit the ground and the wind was knocked out of me.

Crash Video video by RockHopper31 - Photobucket

.bf.

Mac

Dec 3, 2009
Maine
OUCH!! That was aweful!! The camera didn't go into slowmo during the crash.. but I bet you did!! Hope your OK.

Mac

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Like my parents used to say to me when I was a kid. What did ya do that for?:D
Happens to the best of us! Hope your OK?

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
I don't wanna even share some of my crash stories. I remember when we were kids we all thought we could do the best jumps and stunts [invincibility]. It was always a little fun when ya get to tease one of your ornery buddies. I miss those days! lol. Brought back some memories.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
What a idiot! I was suppose to turn right before the camera not after. I Was going way too fast to do anything about it so i went flying over the bars.

As soon as I pass the camera you hear the engine rev up...thats when I was flying in the air. Then you hear the AAAAAAUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!! thats when I hit the ground and the wind was knocked out of me.

Crash Video video by RockHopper31 - Photobucket

.bf.
AAAAAAUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH is not what Superman says when he's crashing outta control until he get's the wind knocked outta him! You can't hurt the man of steel, but OUCH.....that hurt's! Hope yer ok Dave....that sounded kinda nasty. I wish the camera well, as well, as I'm sure it felt your pain....both have a speedy recovery!

Last edited:

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Wow that would make a really great video if you did that about 25 yards sooner. Can we have a do over?

J/K, Hope you're OK.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
I got a idea to spice up your next video. Get a coffee can of gasoline. Make a ramp to jump your bicycle. Place the burning can of gasoline at the end of the ramp, and jump over it. Trust me you'll be great at it.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Heres to hoping you heal up fast.

My bikes getting to run fast enough now that there's been a few times I've been considering how much I'd get hurt if I went down on it at speed. When I was younger I wouldn't give it a seconds though, but now I don't wanna.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I didn't laugh, I swear, I did not laugh.
But I was hoping there would have been a reverse angle shot. Next time, use two cameras. One pointing one way, one the other.
Glad the injuries are not serious, David. Be careful, buddy; none of us are getting any yonger.
Tom

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
I don't wanna even share some of my crash stories. I remember when we were kids we all thought we could do the best jumps and stunts [invincibility]. It was always a little fun when ya get to tease one of your ornery buddies. I miss those days! lol. Brought back some memories.
And some of us weighed almost as much as the bikes we were doing the stunts with,lol
.bf.

Mac

Dec 3, 2009
Maine
I'm glad to hear I'm not the ONLY one that wonders as I'm riding.... If XXXX failed now, it would hurt! I remember old Evil Kinevel, we used to make ramps with old car tires and construction scrap, light a huge fire in the jump area, That was a few years(ahgemm...) ago!!

Mac

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
OMG,,how do you keep tires on the bike,I would be doing good just being able to walk through those bad lands,(guess its too rough to walk ,so got to ride,lol)

RebelHellbilly

Apr 22, 2009
Salisbury,North Carolina
i just watched the video. glad ur ok man. riding offroad on these thangs aint as easy as real dirt bike is lol. i do a lil offroading with mine nuffing real rough. a few almost wrecks. that looked like pretty rough terrain ya was riding thru. was ur bike hurt any?