Ride Home From The Beach....

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
It is public as all my videos are......I just clicked on publish, this may have been the problem (youtube gettin all fancy and stuff). Let me know if it works now Ken.....

dnut

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
It works now. Nice ride from the beach. I think I'm going to leave one of my bikes in Santa Cruz since I'm there 5 days a week and lots of nice trails and sceneries to explore.

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
Scott

sure wish you lived closer I'd definitely have a gx160 in a dyno !!!
trying to pull a ride together here in los angeles even with all the bikes around
is just difficult
I know you have had similar difficulties even with your great off the trafficed streets back water trails in your area

ride safe

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
Scott

sure wish you lived closer I'd definitely have a gx160 in a dyno !!!
trying to pull a ride together here in los angeles even with all the bikes around
is just difficult
I know you have had similar difficulties even with your great off the trafficed streets back water trails in your area

ride safe
We got plenty of scenic backwater places up here too. Look at these kayakers enjoying the rustic urban beauty of the L.A. River. LMAO

Last edited:

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
We got plenty of scenic backwater places up here too. Look at these kayakers enjoying the rustic urban beauty of the L.A. River. LMAO

That almost looks like Texas with all the oil wells and kayakers and such.....I just don't see a rodeo in that pic laff

That is a nice pic Mike......pretty cool photoshop or not!

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
Last edited:

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I'm gonna be in that dried up concrete ditch with my new bike as I'm gonna need all that concrete to test my bikes WOT speed limits.

Here it is in its glory days, with more kayakers in it, before it dried up for good from the drought. LOL

https://www.google.com/search?q=kayak+la+river&safe=off&client=firefox-a&hs=QZh&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:oops:fficial&channel=sb&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=4JsiU77WDcuJqQGHvIHQBQ&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=840&bih=460

My dad spent some time in the L.A. riverbeds when he was growing up......it certainly wasn't in a Kayak though, only Eskimo's used kayaks when he was a kid and L.A. is far from Alaska and Canada where igloo's used to be a practical home to those that can survive the frigid temps of the upper northern hemisphere.

Sleds and Huskies didn't seem to make the migration South like the kayaks :D

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
My dad spent some time in the L.A. riverbeds when he was growing up......it certainly wasn't in a Kayak though, only Eskimo's used kayaks when he was a kid and L.A. is far from Alaska and Canada where igloo's used to be a practical home to those that can survive the frigid temps of the upper northern hemisphere.

Sleds and Huskies didn't seem to make the migration South like the kayaks :D
They just recently decided to open the LA River to anything that can basically float and to make it into some kind of urban nature oasis. Then the drought hit and now it's just a graffiti covered concrete ditch again. Great speed-test track now though. LOL