another frame chop !!!

GoldenMotor.com

CRANKIT

Feb 9, 2012
australia
Hello all,, the last time i was one here i introduced myself and posted some pics of my bike which i will be putting a motor on.
I was still in the stages of deciding if i like the look of the frame and how it sat etc.
After a week or so of staring at it, i decided on one last chop and redesign.
I had a look at some bikes getting around the net, i gotta say i like certain aspects of the board track racers, and certain aspects of the cruiser-styled lowriders, so keeping these things in mind i ventured back into the workshop with angle-grinder in hand and have finally settled on what i think i will be happy with.
As i said in my last post,, i am trying to morph a couple of different styles into the one frame, and believe me, after much deliberations, frustration and anxiety, its done.
At this stage, i have tacked the frame together until i decide on what motor.
Oh and i almost forgot,, i fabbed up a custom tank for it too holds around 6 litres, together with some extra bracing around the suspension,, i also added double bottom rails just to keep in theme with a real motorbike.
It seems fairly comfortable to sit on,, i just cant wait to finish it.
i think i may go the 4 stroke route,, morini was a nice thought, but i will wait and see at this stage.
I still have guards,lights,tacho, mirrors, and a truckload of detailing and spraying to do,, i will keep you guys posted on the progress.
cheers
ck.dance1

Attachments