How to upload photos from chromebook?

GoldenMotor.com

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
I need some help here in figuring out how to upload photos from a samsung chrome book computer. When I try the photos are too large, using pixir express to reduce the photo size in a jpeg format it does not load at all. Getting frustrated with this. Anyone know what ap will work?
SB

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
I use old fashioned Windows Paintbrush to save pics to and reduce in size, can you use that?

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
Linux, chrome, why can't be simple like we used to be. Painting on cave walls.

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Hard to find a good cave these days that hasn't already been taken. Then there's the crook in me neck from looking up, holding a flaming torch with one hand and dab stick with the other. Even simple things can be hard, like making fire, hauling water, killing a mastodon for dinner, listening to the mate complain about this and that, her needing a new saber tooth fur outfit and such. Sigh...
SB

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
You know, women moaning is probably why men went off hunting in the first place, rather than stay at home and do the ergonomically more effective digging for roots, and crushing grass seeds.

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
The one that brings all men to their knees, weeping in bafflement, is the phrase, "Oh, I don't want you to do anything about it, I just want to talk about it." 'kin endlessly, endlessly, endlessly.