Green Coffee Bean Extract

GoldenMotor.com

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Since there's a lot of us geezers riding motor bicycles, I'm guessing I'm not the only one of us fighting the battle of the bulge. I've been gaining weight slowly but steadily for the last 30 years. I'm 5'10" and slightly muscular build. A good weight for me would be about 185 lb., maybe a little less. Hello 1980 lol. A few months ago I stopped getting on the scale at 235. I know I must have gained at least 5 more lbs after that. I was really feeling it too.

I've never had much luck trying to loose weight either. Once or twice in the last 20 years I went on a campaign to lose weight, but it was so incredibly difficult that as soon as got to my goal, I gained it all back in a matter of weeks. Seemed like days.

So about 2 months ago a friend sent me an email about a miracle weight loss pill. As soon as I saw those words I didn't bother to read any further. For some reason I didn't delete the email. A week or 2 later my inbox was getting cluttered and before I deleted it I decided to take a look at what it was talking about.

Green Coffee Bean Extract. It said it was good to help you lose weight abd sounded kind of convincing. Being so badly overweight I decided what do I have to lose, it's not that expensive anyway.

I went to Sprouts, and the lady showed me the 3 brands they sell. I ask which one is the most popular? She said all of them, so I bought the one that had the best looking box.

I'm guessing a lot of brands are just as good, but this is the stuff I bought.

http://www.bjs.com/creative-bioscie...g-dietary-supplement-180-count.product.231629

Of course I really want to lose weight, but 30 years experience says not going to happen.

This crap works. Ive lost almost 20 lbs in a little over 6 weeks. I'm down to 217 the last 2 days and dropping. What this stuff does is it kills your appetite. 2 caps a day and I'm not starving anymore, especially late at night, like right now. I love this stuff.

Everyone wrongly thinks it's caffeine, but there's very little in it. The active ingredient is Clorogenic acid. Regular coffee beans don't have much, only unroasted green coffee beans have it. It does something to your blood sugar blablabla. All I know is it really kills my appetite, so I can resist eating late at night, and because of that I'm losing weight, but I'm not suffering from being hungry all the time. I'm eating 2 meals a day. No snacks at all.

I'm confidant now that for the first time since probably 1999 I'll get below 200 lbs. I think I can get to any weight I desire. I just wanted to share because this is really blowing my mind.

Harley59

Aug 19, 2012
Vancouver, bc
Hi biknut. I just picked up some of this and I weighed myself. I also want to get under 200 lbs. Would you like to partner with me for encouragement?

I was happy when I weighed myself since I've dropped 20 since the last time I did. But that was in the spring and since then I have been trying to get out more. We have been eating better more home cooking less processed. What I also need is the evening help. I think my biggest problem is the starches; bread, rice, chips.

Last night I took one the pills before supper and we ate, later on I baked cookies. When I bake cookies I'm usually good for 4-6 and then I'm off to the kitchen for toast or crackers later. Last night I only managed 3 (barely) and didn't go back for anything before bed.

Thank you for sharing this.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Good idea Harley. I hope it works as good for you as it's been working for me. You'll know it is if your appetite is suppressed. I want to lose at least 20 more lbs.

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
I've been following along with you fellas to see how it was working and I've been looking on the internet to see what is being said. Seems Dr Oz mentioned it on one of his programs and it's taken off with all the hype and crooks that always follow.
He did a controlled study with almost 100 women and found out that it did indeed work and above all it was safe to use.

There were standards to look for when you are buying it to make sure you are getting the real thing. Later this week I'll be joining you and I'm going to be reporting on how it's helped the pork chop slim down.

Biknut
Your build and weight sound exactly like mine. If I got to 200# I'd be thrilled. We'll see.

Steve.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
That's a real good point, about making sure you're not buying fake stuff.

The recommendation is to look for three things,

Made in America
40% or higher Clorogenic acid, with no additives
FDA certified lab.

The brand I bought at Sprouts met all those requirements, but I had to look on their website to find out.

One thing I've read is to watch out for fake Chinese products.

Basically I think if you don't notice a very profound reduced appetite about 30 minutes after you take a capsule it's probably no good.

I would rate GCA (green coffee antioxidant) as the most powerful nutraceutical I've ever taken.

Last edited:

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Once I get on top of something I tend to start piling it on. Yesterday my wife and rode our pedal bicycles 20 miles. Today I rode another 33 miles by myself. Don't start thinking that's normal though, because I hardly ever ride my pedal bike.

Funny thing that's different is normally after that kind of workout I'd be starving, but now not so much. I might start out feeling like I'm starving, but I start getting full a lot faster.

Harley59

Aug 19, 2012
Vancouver, bc
I've been volunteering and it is close enough for me to ride my pedal bike. So I rode it twice last week. Today it rained so I took the bus. I am hoping it is nice on Wed. so I can ride.
I had a good breakfast today oatmeal with walnut pieces (I've got high cholesterol, another reason to drop some weight) I have found that if I don't eat a lot the night before, it's easier to think about breakfast.
Take care.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
I've found that for me when I'm trying to lose weight, it works best if I keep a regular routine. Eat breakfast in the morning, and then I eat dinner about 5-6 pm. That's what I've been doing lately. Skipping breakfast is usually a bad idea. I just makes me want to eat more later.

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
My son is trying this stuff. He's 6'4", 300+.
I'm waiting to see how it does for him before I try it.
*grabs another box of ice cream sammiches*
Of course, some challenges are harder than others....

I REALLY hope it works.
:)

Last edited:

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
This morning for breakfast I ate a cinnamon roll, 2 cups of coffee, a bowl of cream of wheat, with one piece of toast, and a glass of milk. Whole milk too, not any of that sissy stuff.

Nothing all day

Then this evening about 5 pm we ate dinner. I had a small bowl of bean with bacon soup, an egg sandwich, and a salad. I don't normally like salad, but if that's all I'm going to eat I better eat it.

After that we went out, and looked for kitchen stuff. Since getting back I've been doing important internet research, and I just realized that I haven't thought about food all evening.

I've been stuck at about 216 lb for a week. This morning I was 216, and I think I might hit 215 in the morning for the first time in a few years.

I seem to be going down about 3 lbs at a time, with about 1 1/2 to 2 weeks in between now. I lost more right at first, but now it seems like my fat bank found out I'm writing hot checks that aren't getting paid back, and it's trying to resist lol.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Still 216 again today. It's amazing how little I eat now compared to before, but I don't lose that much weight. I'll never understand how you can eat 4 oz of food, but gain 5 lbs of total weight lol.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Finely I hit 215 today. My body didn't want to give up that lb. I think it took 2 weeks to lose one lb. 215 was my next goal, because 215 has been an important dividing line for me. Above 215 is where really being hugely fat kicks in, and below 215, down to about 200 is only just pleasingly plump. I just got to say 215 six times, yea.

More good news is the green coffee bean extract is still working great after 2 months. As long as I stay on my regular eating routine of breakfast about 11 am, and dinner around 5 pm I'm not suffering from hunger pains at all, even though I'm usually only eating about 1500 calories a day.

Based on the fact that it's taken me 2 months to go from over 235, to get down to 215, I should be down to 200 in a little less than 2 more months. So lets say at the end of November I should be staring down 200 lbs. I better watch myself at thanksgiving lol.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
As hard as it was to get down to 215, I didn't stay there very long. Today I was slightly below 215. Losing weight is weird. It took 2 weeks to go from 216 to 215, but only one day to go from 215 to 214. And even after losing over 20 lbs I still look fat. That's how bad I let myself go. 210 here I come.

I hope everyone else will have as good of results as I am.

tooljunkie

Apr 4, 2012
Manitoba,Canada
i have been using a coffee,one cup/day to see if it will assist with a little weight loss and cholesterol.lowering the latter is first and foremost since my heat attack.
Javita is a coffee and herbal product.
im not overweight,peaking at 199,and when i took ill i dropped to 185.
quit the soft drinks,chips,chocolate bars and late snacking.
cholesterol has dropped 5 points in less than a year.

its amazing you guys are achieving good results,i hope you all can keep it up.
my diet change and upping the exercise routine isnt doing anything to my weight,but
my overall health is improving daily.well,except for throwing my back out and losing a little ground for a couple weeks.

remember,its not just your present situations,but the health gains to follow.

Frank

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
You got that right Frank. I've lost over 20 lbs and I already feel better. I plan to lose 20 more lbs, and I don't expect any problem doing so, because this GCA makes it so easy.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
I think my cheap scale lies it's axe off, but it said 213 today, and I tried it twice. At least it knows which direction I want it to move in lol.

Yesterday for breakfast I ate 4 pieces of bacon, a bowl of cream of wheat, a cinnamon roll, glass of milk, and 2 cups of coffee with half and half.

Then nothing all day till about 6 pm when I went to a Pho restaurant with some friends, and I had a rice plate with grilled chicken, and 3 egg rolls and water to drink.

Man this is so easy it's amazing. The drug companies must hate this stuff.

This still takes some will power, but only a small fraction of what it usually takes to lose weight.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
I should mention that I'm riding my bicycle more. Partly to burn more calories, but partly because I feel better, and have more energy now.