best of toilet rides

GoldenMotor.com

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
LOL, great thread.

I can't find it but some one here posted a picture of a car door with a decal of some one sitting on the can that ended at the window so it looked like the driver was using it.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Think that was the one Shwn!

Too dang funny.

The wife thought it was really funny until I started talking about doing it, snork

fatdaddy

May 4, 2011
San Jose, Ca.
Think that was the one Shwn!

Too dang funny.

The wife thought it was really funny until I started talking about doing it, snork
C'mon Dan, Who wears the pants around there? You or------OOP'S, GOTTA GO. The little lady just pulled in and the dishes aren't done, LATER DUDES.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
That is pretty cool.

Some of the comments, WTH is wrong with folks? I really don't get why people who are safe at home and anonymous think it is OK to be jerks. Honestly, I just don't get it. Even under a nickname, don't we all still own what we say. Sorry for ranting. Was a cool vid.

fatdaddy

May 4, 2011
San Jose, Ca.
That is pretty cool.

Some of the comments, WTH is wrong with folks? I really don't get why people who are safe at home and anonymous think it is OK to be jerks. Honestly, I just don't get it. Even under a nickname, don't we all still own what we say. Sorry for ranting. Was a cool vid.
Yeah Dan, VERY cool vid. And the lady looked like she was having fun doing it. Heck, I'd ride it.
I hope you weren't talking about me. I'm an A** sometimes, but I try never to be a jerk.
Fatdaddy.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
No, not at all FD. I meant the comments under the vid. Some real winners.

Sorry if I was unclear. My bad.