Staton-Inc Robin-Subaru Crank Shift Kit

GoldenMotor.com

MaxPower

Jul 1, 2009
Sierra Vista AZ
I'm selling my bike! Come and get it. It is a Staton-Inc crank shift kit with a 33cc Robin-Subaru 4 stroke. You can drive all 21 speeds with the engine and pedal at the same time! It's tops out at around 35mph (I'm 230 lbs) and will cruise 25mph all day long at 130 mpg. The engine has 60 hours on it and all the kinks are worked out of the kit. It's ready for a new owner. :). The bicycle is a 2006 KHS Urban-X and it has many upgrades. I just put new tires and thorn resistant tubes on it too. Since i'm not into ripping people off here is an approximate list of what it cost me build the bike.

Staton crank shift kit (Crank Shift Kit Complete with Robin Subaru EH035) $710 + 30 shipping

khs Urban x (KHS Bicycles :: Urban-X) $330

double wall rear rim with stainless steel spokes $100

two tires with thorn resistant tubes $60

SenDec tachometer $31

front rack with bag $50

fold up metal basket in the back $20

two 55 watt halogen head lights, an LED tail light and dry cell battery $80

two 30 oz MSR fuel bottles for tanks $50

Digital speedometer/odometer $15

metal pedals $30

large padded seat $25

HD front and rear kickstand $40

upgraded shimano front derailleur $30

highrise handle bars $20

Labor $priceless

Total $1,620

Pictures!!!!!:)Urban X - a set on Flickr

You can check out my build thread here http://motorbicycling.com/f3/staton-robin-subaru-crank-shift-kit-29440.html

I think $1,000 is a very reasonable price since all you have to do to this bike is add gas and go! You don't even have to mix the oil. It's a complete motorized bicycle.

Note: not shown is a fuel bottle cap made to feed fuel to the carb. I forgot to put it on for the pictures. Also the light on the handle bar is not included.

Attachments