Another Cranbrook

GoldenMotor.com

ckangaroo70

May 13, 2011
Central Illinois
Just wanted to share a photo of my brothers new Cranbrook build. It has a Flying Horse 66cc. Bike has been outfitted with an Avenir Cruiser Saddle as well as 10mm motorcycle mirrors, rear rack, retro analog speedo, bipod kickstand, tool bag, heavy tubes and liners and reinforced fenders.

Attachments

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Oh yeah. Looking forward to seeing that one in person. Nice bike.

Ray, how did that blue Schwinn Jaguar turn out? We didn't get to talk about it much the day I was there.

Tom

ckangaroo70

May 13, 2011
Central Illinois
Ray, how did that blue Schwinn Jaguar turn out?

Tom
Tom

I built that Jaguar for a buddy. He came and picked it up a few days after our cruise. Actually he was dropped off and just took off riding it home which is about 15 miles away. He texted me when he got home and said it ran real nice.
Not sure I would have just taken off like that on a bike that hadn't even been around the block more then a couple times, but off he went.LOL
Told him to bring it back in a few weeks so I could go over and torque everything again, but have not heard from since the day he took off on it. So it may have fell apart on him or he may have just kept right on cruising to the west coast or something.laff
It did seem like it was going to be a pretty nice motorized bike and the little I did ride it...I thought I wouldn't mind having one like it for myself.

egjsc

Jun 8, 2015
Oxnard,CA
Lol Double Take! I have a build with the same color shkeem as your cranbrook. In my opinion I like the blue/black/orange shkeem, It goes together well especially for a $100 bike. I think im going to repaint mine with good paint keeping the shkeem mostly stock but with a few slight variations from the org. Nice build happy/safe riding