"Don't Bogart that joint, my friend...
Pass it over to me....
You keep on hangin' on to it
and I sure would like a hit..."

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Oh Lordy, I started something. Sorry. I'll be good.
Pretty bad when a mod causes problems, huh? Setting a bad example. Sort of like a cop running a stop sign.

Tom

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
I'm laughing like mad and I feel left out in a way. Never in my life even held a joint let alone smoked one. Mind you the arthritis in my hands was probably caused by the number of cold bottles, cans and glasses I held over the years not to mention diving through the ice and water to get them. :)

Steve.

Tinsmith

May 15, 2009
Maryland
Yep Wheel you sure got it goin'. All it took was a little nudge from Goat and we're off to the races. Very entertaining fellas!
Dan

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Okay, back on track. How about fall leaves? Better yet, fall leaves burning? Most places you can't do that anymore but I remember my grand dad burning leaves. It meant Thanksgiving wasn't far off and then Christmas was right behind. Cool childhood memories. Smells can sure take you back, can't they?

Tom

Getmore

Oct 12, 2013
Florida
If I had to display that kind of activities the tree would have to go. Sorry tree huggers but my kids are gone and all that is left is this old man. That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

CTripps

Aug 22, 2011
Vancouver, B.C.
Hmm.. anyway, how about "hot steel"? Y'know, that scent in the air when you've just finished a cut or a weld.. or 'Auto shop'.

It's funny how different people are wired.. a friend of mine's wife once commented on how she hated the 'stink' at the auto mechanic's shop. That combination of a bit of exhaust, a hint of petrochems, hot metal(s) etc. To her, it was awful. Myself, I like it more than many incense scents I've encountered so far (and some women I've met do too).

Moto pope

Mar 26, 2013
St. James, mo
Just put fuel stabil in my motorized bicycle and Honda ct110' (and rode em long enough to get into carb). That stuff smells pretty good, almost sweet. Or, does anyone like the rubber smell of the tire shop as I do? I'd burn those candles in my garage any time ( sept when gass'n up!

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Leather! When I go to the mall I always stop in Wilson's just to sniff the merchandise. A new leather jacket or a new car with leather interior. That's another great aroma.
In fact, new car, leather or not is another one. I wouldn't mind my garage smelling like a new car :)

Tom

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
I was under the impression you'd lifted a knee repeatedly to create a rasping noise.