212cc Preadators go on sale.

GoldenMotor.com

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
Congrats on the awesome freight charge! I bet it is a huge discount compared to a typical charge.

andrewflores17

Jul 12, 2010
colorado springs, CO
Anyway you could scan that coupon and post it here so we could use it?
i would gladly but on the coupon it says original must be presented for a 4 dollar magazine the discount is well worth it my library has the magazine id just go snip it out cost free if you do it that way its only ads on the other sides so your not hurting the magazine if you do it that way .

hawaii_87

San Diego's Master Ride Organizer
May 17, 2011
San Diego
I was able to use the 20% coupon for the 99cc. I had to get it rainchecked though. But they would honor the sale price plus the coupon. You stay classy Harbor Freight!!!

oldtimer54

May 15, 2010
On a bike
i would gladly but on the coupon it says original must be presented for a 4 dollar magazine the discount is well worth it my library has the magazine id just go snip it out cost free if you do it that way its only ads on the other sides so your not hurting the magazine if you do it that way .
Bummer the nearest place to buy one o those is sixty miles one way.

5-7HEAVEN

Aug 2, 2008
Congrats on the awesome freight charge! I bet it is a huge discount compared to a typical charge.

I'm crossing my fingers that HF doesn't tack on the correct shipping cost.:-||

I'll know in a couple days.

5-7HEAVEN

Aug 2, 2008
I called HF to check if the $6.99 cost to ship a pair of 212cc engines to me was legitimate.

It was!!!dance1

It'll MIGHT take 30 working days to reach my house. For $40 shipping, the Predator engines would ship faster.

Aaaaa, that's ok.

I can wait.

5-7HEAVEN

Aug 2, 2008
Dang!:-||

HF wiggled out of selling me the Predator engines I'd purchased. They emailed me, stating that they do not ship anything using gasoline out of the country. I emailed, saying Hawaii WAS part of the country, and I've had new AND used gas engines to me before. They asked me to "recommend" a freight forwarder, whom I would pay. I said no, and they decided not to sell me the engines.

Oh well, some other time and vendor.

Back to using my 6hp Robin engine.

5-7HEAVEN

Aug 2, 2008
Thanks.

I just remembered today I coulda freight forwarded to my account in Cali. Then I'd have to pay the extra shipping.

Another time, I guess.