I Am really getting tired of this!

GoldenMotor.com

weekend-fun

Jun 21, 2009
San Carlos CA
Dang it!
I am now moving on to bike #4. The centrix got has a frame that is too wide.
I have already checked out Noobtard's PnP bikes, and want to know is there ant other good bikes that are guranteed good?r.ly.

Junster

Jun 2, 2009
Washington St.
My first build was a Skykomish Marble Point. Still the easiest build I have done. They are sold new thru Costco. Got mine at a garage sale for $30. Craigslist is a sure bet if you really search thru it.

drhofferber

Jun 22, 2008
Dang it!
I am now moving on to bike #4. The centrix got has a frame that is too wide.
I have already checked out Noobtard's PnP bikes, and want to know is there ant other good bikes that are guranteed good?r.ly.
my easiest was the cromoly GT 26 inch...everthing fit easy...used the original brackets...clean...bought on craigslist for 20 dollars...1990 gt...good luck Dennis

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
c'mon, jr, get yer act together and figure out how to make it work! don't give me that crap about you only being 12 years old and yer just a kid. when i was yer age i was building bikes, buildin' ramps, go carts, fireworks...

seriously, you've got all the long distance help you need from this forum, and you seem like a smart enough rug rat to figure things out, so keep at it.

but, if you can't handle doing it yourself, instead of throwing away all your money on junk bikes that "wah, they don't fit, wah, wah..." then send me a check, and i'll send you a bike...

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
What happened to the JC Higgins? That looked like a winner to me. Bairdco is right. Send pictures, keep things simple and we can help you. One step at a time. Overcoming the obstacles is part of the fun and satisfaction of saying you built it yourself.
SB

weekend-fun

Jun 21, 2009
San Carlos CA
Hey guys sorry I've been absent
were packing for Cali, should be on our way buy the 14th. I made this thread a long time ago and now I know more about bikes. Since we are moving I've started the phase of packing up my bikes. I orderd a part from gasbikes.com and I never got it. Since it's about 2weeks away I'm not sure if ican get the higgins working so I'm packing her up. I plan on meeting up with some members to get a little in-person help.

Sam

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Hey Sam,
Glad to hear that the Higgins is still in the works and that you'll be meeting up with forum members in California. How cool is that? Plus you'll be riding all year around, you lucky boy! Have a great summer vacation and get lots done on your projects. Check in when you get there.
SB

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Sam, your a lucky man. Caifornia is the place to be for MB's.

The sidecar is hooked up to the Monark and I waiting for the rain to stop {mabe Friday} so I can take photos. Won't be finished completely but everyone will get a look at how it is.

Have to find $850 to put the battery in it but I'll wire it so it is ready.

Have a great trip and a super summer.

fast"i'm waiting"eddy