Size Matters.

GoldenMotor.com

TheWildOne

May 18, 2011
NY
hey fellas, Newfag here,
Lovin this boardtrack vintage motorbike thing. bought myself some cheap ol beach cruiser n one of these china 2stroke engines second hand for like $20. pretty sure the motor is done for but i might be able to rebuild or buy a new one and part out the first.
but anyway before I start mutilating this bicycle frame I wanna see some pics of people on their motorbikes. I noticed these things look beautiful on their own but I feel they are gonna be puiny lookin, (what I noticed while sitting on mine)
So does anyone have pics or vids of people riding their boardtrackers? Wanna get an idea of the size ratio, Ive seen old pics of these racers and they look pretty big.

Thanks
MB

dash

May 30, 2010
phoenix
I can't post a link from my phone but if you go to youtube and search debos boardtracker you can see one of my bikes. The guy that is riding the bike is 6'1

cobrafreak

Feb 16, 2011
sacramento ca
Yeah, proportion is a big deal. You must cut off the rear chain stays and seat stays and elongate them so you have at least 22" inches or more from tire to tire or the proportions will look all wrong. These were long machines. Get comfortable with the welder.

TheWildOne

May 18, 2011
NY
yeah yours looks good, I'd like to get the seat a little lower than that maybe. but yes more pics guys!