About Piston Bikes

GoldenMotor.com

James912

Apr 12, 2011
Florida
They ordered me a billet intake and I didn't order anything. I wasn't even looking for parts that week. It said i ordered it on the 26th. I wasn't even looking for any parts. I was working at the time I "so called ordered it". I hope they aren't just stealing my money somehow. Anybody have this happen? I emailed them and haven't heard a thing from them.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
They ordered me a billet intake and I didn't order anything. I wasn't even looking for parts that week. It said i ordered it on the 26th. I wasn't even looking for any parts. I was working at the time I "so called ordered it". I hope they aren't just stealing my money somehow. Anybody have this happen? I emailed them and haven't heard a thing from them.
Call Rob or Greg at 800 361-5755 11 am to 7 pm

I was just at Piston Bikes store in Simi Valley, CA yesterday to buy
some parts on the way to check out the race track at Willow Springs.

Two of the best guys to deal with. I wish that they were a little closer
than 60 miles as I would be buying from them all the time.
Great selection of mb and bicycle parts. Great prices too.
I will be getting some tires from them for the race.

Anyway call them and they will take care of you.

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
i deal with them all the time, sometimes they make mistakes but they are a 2 man operation, stuff happens, and they ALWAYS answer the phone. i would have called them first to find out the problem, then post your problem if it isn't resolved, but then thats me. good luck dennis

flatblack

May 22, 2011
Fairfax, VA
Sucks to hear, but at the same time I'm encouraged to know that it's a small operation of guys that are actually into what we do and know their stuff! I plan on ordering a kit from them next week. Sounds like you should be able to get it all sorted.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Sucks to hear, but at the same time I'm encouraged to know that it's a small operation of guys that are actually into what we do and know their stuff! I plan on ordering a kit from them next week. Sounds like you should be able to get it all sorted.
The Piston Bike crew raced at Tucson and will be bringing at least 15 of
their regulars to the race at Willow Springs on Sat June 18th.

Rob and Greg are sponsoring the event and have put up a 66 cc Grubee
Skyhawk kit as the prize for the Bike Show.

If you want that kit you better hurry as everyone will be sold out again
before a new shipment comes in.

I should have taken a few pics when I was there yesterday for the first time.

Last edited:

flatblack

May 22, 2011
Fairfax, VA
Bah! Must sell some junk! Must hurry! Thanks for the update! I would much rather buy from someone supporting the "scene" in a way you describe than some d-bag nickle-dimer ebay seller.

PistonBike Rob

Jun 19, 2010
Santa Susana
Hey Guys,
Sorry for the delay in responding to the original question.
His order was a back order from 5/9/2011 for a Manic intake.

Sorry it took so long to go out, had to order from JNMotors just to fill a couple back orders.

Were expecting more products from Manic Mechanic "Jim" soon.
Sprockets, adapters and intakes.

Thanks guys for all the support.

flatblack

May 22, 2011
Fairfax, VA
Now that's stand up service!

Just placed an order for a 80/66cc kit! Glad I made the right call!

Now if only the wife will see it the same way...

James912

Apr 12, 2011
Florida
Its all good. They saw this thread and called me. its all good. it was back ordered cuz the billet intakes sell out fast.

Blazecc

Apr 19, 2011
connecticut
ive ordered from them numerous times and they are stand up guys service is always prompt if they did something like that im sure there's an explanation, ill continue ordering from them

Ronzworld

Feb 21, 2014
Regina,Saskatchewan
I was just about to order a clone carb and reed intake and my order went from $152 up to $312 w/shipping !! NOT !! I think I can get better price then that if I was too order it "gold plated " ! what a joke !!