Harbor Freight Tools Sales/Coupons

GoldenMotor.com

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York
They do work!! I got the multimeter and flashlight today and am going back tomorrow to get the screwdrivers and stuff. They didn't have them in stock when I went up there today. But yes they do work. This is awesome Rohmell! If you feel sketchy about posting these free things because of their relevance to the MB world. Send them to me at my email address: [email protected]. Thanks dude, I owe you one!
dance1
Hi Infernobyrd,
I'm happy to hear that you got your free stuff. Too bad they were out of stock on the other items.

Some of the coupons don't expire until February 2011, so you will have plenty of time to get your stuff when they are are back in stock.

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York
Once you have all of these wonderful tools and accessories, where do you store them?

Save $160! that's the price of a China Girl!

These cabinets are great, I have three of them to store all of my tools and stuff, and when I bought them a few years ago on sale for $169, I thought the price could not be beat!

11 drawer cabinet.jpg

Infernobyrd

Oct 16, 2010
Ocala, FL
Yeah apparently they are now only allowing 1 free item per customer per day per coupon. So bummer on that but it's ok. I got the scissors and tried getting the clamp but they said the coupon itself didn't work. I guess one of those many isn't so bad and I will try it again on a later date. Thanks again Rohm, you're the best if for only posting these coups.(^) Take care.

Byrd

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York
The coupon is good and should work. Try again on a different day with a different cashier.
I will look into the one free item per day per customer policy.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Just used most of the coupons here. Worked great. Thanks again Rohmell. Man, I want to work there. lol, I suggested a "Woman of Harbor Freight" calender to my favorite cashier. She is great fun.

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York
Chain Breaker modification: Instead of grinding the pins that come with the tool, you can use a nail of the proper size. Cut or grind the pointed end flat, and you might have to grind down the head to fit.

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York
Glad that everyone is enjoying the coupons. Seems Harbor Freight is cracking down on the outright freebies, the new coupons that I'm starting to see require a purchase of $19.99 or more before you can get the free flashlight or gloves, or whatever, and the policy now is one coupon per customer per day.

Infernobyrd

Oct 16, 2010
Ocala, FL
Yeah, I can't get the screwdrivers. They told me that they went so quick it was basically out of the truck and into customer hands. They went on to tell me that they wouldn't have another shipment of that set for 2months so bummer on that one. But, Everything else that was free, I now own. Thanks again Rohmell.

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
wonder how long that million candle bike headlight runs on a charge,and then if it had a smaller bulb ,how long??

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
That'd be funny Inferno. Needing scissors to cut out coupons, so you could cut out a coupon for free scissors.

Gotta be an O'Henry short story in there some where.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Really would make a cool premise Inferno. Some really great minds here. I would enjoy doing some thing like that. On the snork thread a few of us did a Bud Lite "real men of genius" thing;

"Bud Light presents, Real Men of genius. Motor-bike style. (Chorus;real men of genius)
Today we salute you, Mr. weed-whacker, motor-bike builder.
(Mr. weed-whacker, motor-bike builder)
Any one can buy a cheap imported scooter. But only you take a yard tool, a bicycle and a socket set to new heights.
(we owe China lots of money)
For the man who has every thing. Every thing except a passenger seat"
(his friends have cars)
All with out a helmet.
((Femail chorus))Gonna scramble your eggs)
So crack open a Bud light Mr. Mystro of the weed-whacker powered motor-bike. We'd sing your praises. But you don't have a muffler and you can't hear us.
(Mr Weed-Whacker, Motor-bike Builder)

Anheuser-Bush, Saint Louis Mo"

Was a fun and funny waste of time.

One thing I have never been able to talk any one into joining in on is buy the rights to an old sci-fi or Spaghetti western and dubbing it. That could be really fun. Market it by turning it into a "Cult-classic" by only showing at college theaters late week end nights.

But be a cool winter collaboration. "I was sad because I had no coupons. Then I saw a man with no scissors"
Reading my own thoughts here, that could make a cool animation. Just a thunk. But I am in.
Now that I have gone miles OT, lol

hurricane

Sep 20, 2010
america
"Bud Light presents, Real Men of genius. Motor-bike style. (Chorus;real men of genius)
Any one can buy a cheap imported scooter. But only you take a yard tool, a bicycle and a socket set to new heights.
(his friends have cars)
All with out a helmet.
So crack open a Bud light Mr. Mystro of the weed-whacker powered motor-bike. We'd sing your praises. But you don't have a muffler and you can't hear us.

OMFG, are effing kidding me !!!

thats the most hilarious concept I have read in this forum to date ..

Totally made my night, thanks for the visual and laugh lafflafflafflaff

ChopperDave

Jul 10, 2010
Washington State
(his friends have cars)
All with out a helmet.

ROTFLMO (snork, wheeze, giggle...) You Sir are a real man of genius...Thank you for makin my day. dance1

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York
Cable Oiler Closeout.

I just got back from my local Harbor Freight Tools store and they are closing out item # 66640 Cable Oiler, the price at store # 337 is $2.97.
Probably being discontinued and the stores are blowing them out

Cable Oiler Clamp

Last edited:

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York
Another thing: I didn't know that they sold bicycle pumps!
Cheaper than Wal*Mart.
Pick up two of these little guys,and they work great.
I was looking to buy one on eBay, but the price at HFT is less that just the shipping cost for one from eBay.
Bicycle Mini Pump

EDIT: You know, I just looked at the HFT recept, and the price for the air pump is $1.17.
maybe this item is being discontinued, and they are blowing them out.

Last edited: