Bycycle-engines.com HS F142 Engine

GoldenMotor.com

ajoh

Mar 21, 2014
australia
that's because Rob is on leave until the 5/27 i know because he told me. Rob also contacted me within hours so far i have zero issue dealing with them

try this one [email protected] ..................an to answer you yes BC sells
the 5/8 shaft kits again how do i know because i ordered one from rob before he left
on holidays

2Stroken

Jun 3, 2013
Chattanooga TN
that's because Rob is on leave until the 5/27 i know because he told me. Rob also contacted me within hours so far i have zero issue dealing with them

try this one [email protected] ..................an to answer you yes BC sells
the 5/8 shaft kits again how do i know because i ordered one from rob before he left
on holidays
Ok, fair enough. I will most likely be ordering an engine next week. Do you know if these engines are old stock, or do they get them in regularly?

The_Aleman

Jul 31, 2008
el People's Republik de Kalifornistan
They get them in at least every year. I don't know how often they order or get deliveries, but I don't see how it would matter if they are old stock anyway.

The Huasheng is nothing like a chinagirl, they are much higher quality. I bought my Huasheng from them in 2010 and it's been an absolute gem.

2Stroken

Jun 3, 2013
Chattanooga TN
They get them in at least every year. I don't know how often they order or get deliveries, but I don't see how it would matter if they are old stock anyway.

The Huasheng is nothing like a chinagirl, they are much higher quality. I bought my Huasheng from them in 2010 and it's been an absolute gem.
Makes no difference to me how old they are. I just wanted to know if the non tapered shaft version is still being imported. I have already ordered one from bicycle-engines.com.

ajoh

Mar 21, 2014
australia
i just got my kit yesterday an must say i highly recommend B-E Rob has been awesome
answered every question within hours.

THE Aleman answered you OP an the kits are awesome i'm in australia (as you can see by my profile) an i won't think twice in dealing with them again just remember Rob only just got back so if he hasn't answered you i'm sure he will asap (maybe even try emailing again if you haven't already)