Started ridin' again lastnite.

GoldenMotor.com

James912

Apr 12, 2011
Florida
Went ridin' last nite. Took a few tries to get it started. Its been a while since i last rode my bike. Engine needed a bit warmin' up and then she purred like a kitten on crack. lol :) I rode around for about 15 minutes in my neighborhood, getting the feel of the engine and realized my clutch was loosening. I was 4 blocks from my house when i pulled the clutch... no resistance. lol Got home and realized 2 of the 3 bolts holding the chain gear cover on had fallen out during the ride. So, till i get more, my engines is disabled. lol Thats okay. I just ordered a staton friction drive kit. I can get some more bolts at lowes. Just thought it was funny so i posted it. These china dolls will rattle themselves till they can't ride anymore lol. Im gonna keep my 66 and just use it for offroad and when i need extra power to get up hills.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
LOL James, ayup, they will shake the white off yer teeth.

Hey, Happy Birthday BTW. Have a bunch more, each better then the last!

James912

Apr 12, 2011
Florida
Thanks! Can't wait till my friction kit comes in monday. I'll be able to ride atleast monday and tuesday. Then thursday, i'll go on a short vacation to Gulf shores. Bringin' my 17ft boat to take everybody fishing that wants to! :) Gotta love relatives.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Been off line due to a major snow storm/power outage. (In CT, in October! lol)

But did your kit come yet?