Wanted: Whizzer

GoldenMotor.com

Elixys

Sep 14, 2010
Midland, TX
does anyone know who sells Whizzer KITS....ie motor, tank, carb, belts, hubs,wheels,frames, everything i would need to put together a kick in the pants ride thatll go over 35mph?? someone send me some pm with some names and prices......would perfer to mount the engine to my own bicycle......so just the motor and all the mounting hardware and belts and maybe some upgraded wheels as well......let me know....thanks......Eli.shft.

itchybird

Nov 4, 2009
SF Bay Area.
Watch your local craigslist, check it every day, in time, you'll find a real nice donor bike. I just picked up a complete 2006 NE6, I low balled at $385, and he said yup. Every single part, all in one tidy package.

I plan to pull the entire drive train and sell off what I don't need. Lots of great parts to sell too, forks, frames, wheels, etc. I am hoping to recoup about half what I paid, with a goal of a complete whizzer driveline for about 2 bills.

chopperjoe

Nov 15, 2009
bourbonnais il
Go to Whizzerworks website Mike has everything you need, and very helpful. I beleive he is out of town for awhile at this moment. Just bought a 1949 J model, he has more engines,and just about everything else you could use.

Attachments

Last edited: