Wanted Tanaka 40 Performance Pack

GoldenMotor.com

g1manalo

Oct 23, 2010
san diego ca.
Wanted Tanaka 40 Performance Pack ,includes hp carb, performance pipe, juice box, air filter. If its not complete just the pipe is ok. Im still interested.

Last edited:

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
The only thing I can say is "good luck". Those haven't been made for years now and are definetly becoming scarce. I've got a couple of them and they're still in use on some of my old BladeZ stand-up scoots. Do you have a Tanaka 40 you want to install one on? I've got other suggestions if you cant locate this once sought after kit. Mine are very well used, thousands of miles on them each. Tanaka's are a fine 2-stroke powerplant, most especially the 47R!

You might try contacting Tanaka directly if you haven't already, but I kinda doubt they'll have anything left of these HP kits.

Last edited:

g1manalo

Oct 23, 2010
san diego ca.
Hi Charger Reacter
Im interested, just want to make sure there might be somebody that wants to sell the set and not separatly.
Thanks,
Gerry

g1manalo

Oct 23, 2010
san diego ca.
The only thing I can say is "good luck". Those haven't been made for years now and are definetly becoming scarce. I've got a couple of them and they're still in use on some of my old BladeZ stand-up scoots. Do you have a Tanaka 40 you want to install one on? I've got other suggestions if you cant locate this once sought after kit. Mine are very well used, thousands of miles on them each. Tanaka's are a fine 2-stroke powerplant, most especially the 47R!

You might try contacting Tanaka directly if you haven't already, but I kinda doubt they'll have anything left of these HP kits.
The way i understood this is you are willing to let go one of this very well used one, right? If you are im interested. I left my number on you on your personal message. Pls call me. Thanks

Want to make sure you heard about the rallye on the 20 in ocean beach. hope to see you there also. pino.

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
The way i understood this is you are willing to let go one of this very well used one, right? If you are im interested. I left my number on you on your personal message. Pls call me. Thanks

Want to make sure you heard about the rallye on the 20 in ocean beach. hope to see you there also. pino.
Well since you put it that way, I guess I can let go of one.....all but the pipe that is. I've only got one of these pipes left and that I can't part with....sorry.

I'll be there the 20th....I mapped the route.

I'll call ya tomorrow....I may be in RB then as well.

Cheers,
scotto-

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.

Will it inclUd the air cleaner and cover,Thanks for you time
It includes the ADA nickel-plated expansion chamber, the 15mm HP walbro carb w/high and low adjusters, ADA juice box, black alloy velosity stack and the half shielded chrome K&N filter. That's a K&N....not a cheap copy. $100 firm.

This HP package was well over $300 when you could buy them....the pipe was $220 alone brand new. And as I said before, these kits are becoming scarce.

Last edited: